Chapter 7: Discussions and Screams

Little rant here, but whenever I paste my work into Wattpad (Because I prefer to do all my writing in google docs beforehand), It'll underline all the names of the characters. Beach please! I know who I'm writing about! How dare you say they're invalid!! Also Tsuyu's kero's, I love it when she says that^^

Anyway onward with the chapter!! ^w^

3rd person pov:

The Class 1-A dorm lobby is filled with heroes in training, most piled on the couches surrounding a coffee table. Mina can be seen upside down, resting her feet on the top of the couch while clutching a pillow to her stomach. Tokoyami sat quietly on the arm of one of the couches, sitting next to a calm Todoroki. Iida stood next to one of the couches, near his friends. The rest that were present sat normal along the cushions. They all sat quietly, waiting. Finally, the elevator dinged, revealing Bakugou and Kirishima, the red haired boy smiling brightly as he dragged the blond to the rest of the class. Kiri sat down next to Hagakure, pulling Bakugou down with him. "Finally! You arrived. Thank you Kirishima for retrieving Bakugou." "Remind me why the fuck you extras wanted me to join your gossiping?" The blond asks annoyed. "We felt that everyone should be present for this, and you know Midoriya better out of everyone. Kero" Tsuyu replies, Bakugou grumbles to himself as he crosses his arms.

"Alright! Now that we have everyone here, we would like to discuss and hear your opinions on a compelling matter!" Iida announces, chopping his arms in the air. "Midoriya has been acting odd as of late, and it's been very concerning. Me, Uraraka, and Tsu have compiled a list as to what might be happening." He finishes, pulling out a sheet of paper. "What do you mean by concerning?" Shoji questions. " He's been having outbursts that aren't like him. He's been flinching, shaking, more quiet, closed off, and his temper has gotten higher." Uraraka explains, worry in her voice. She noticed it every time she went to see him over the weekend. He kept his replies short and to the point, avoiding eye contact. It was a death sentence to try and remove his gloves or take the blankets off of him. They would receive glares and snaps if they dare try, Uraraka, who knew first was definitely more careful than the others and always asked first, but would still get some angry replies. After talking about it with the others, they reported the same things happened with them too. It hurt her to see her friend like this, she didn't know what was going on. His emotions were all over the place! Izuku would be depressed one moment then happy, then angry, and often they left him looking completely emotionless.

"That is definitely odd for him." Jiro comments. "But, isn't he sick? It would make sense for someone to be a bit grumpy when they feel that bad." Sato adds. "No, not like this. He'll snap at you if you offer to remove some of his layers." Tsuyu replied. "Why are you offering that huh Asui? Wanna see him naked?" Mineta grossly comments. "Mineta no! Why would you think that?! He has a fever so we thought he would be hot under all those layers!" Uraraka shouts. "Anyway.. We'd like to hear your thoughts on this. But please keep gross comments out of this discussion." Iida says. "Maybe he's just going through something, like he's fighting with someone and doesn't want to talk about it." Sero suggests. "I'll have to agree with you there, it might not be something serious." Mina adds. "He might just be burnt out, I remember during his training craze I had to help him to his room because he completely wiped himself out." Kaminari says. "Oh yea! I remember when he did that, he looked so tired the next day." Hagakure replies. "Why did he do that by the way? It came out of nowhere." Kirishima asks. "I'm not sure. He went quiet for a few days before he started. Do you think something happened before then to provoke this behaviour?" Momo inquiries. "Hmmm... I just remember the only thing different was him going to the store to get some toothpaste and snacks. When he got back he was all dirty." Uraraka says slowly. "Oh right! I asked if he could get some more chips while he was out. But wait, if he was dirty that means he fell. Why would that cause him to be so moody?" Kaminari questions. The class murmurs among themselves for about a minute. "Um.. I have a suggestion. I don't know if I'm right but, maybe he got jumped while returning.?" Kouda says quietly. The class turns to him, the suggestion settling. "That's.. Definitely a possibility, and would explain some things." Iida says. "But why would he hide something like that from us?" Jiro asks. "Loser's probably embarrassed that he was so weak to get taken down by a street rat." Bakugou chimes in. "Bakugou, that is very rude!!" Iida raises his voice, chopping his arm in the explosive blond's direction. "Ignoring the aggressive part, he has a point. I'm sure we'd be embarrassed too if we got jumped, being hero students and all." Kirishima says. The class mostly nods in agreement. "That would explain why he's been training harder, and why he got sick. He must've pushed himself way past his limit." Ojiro comments.

Uraraka looks at the ground, her eyebrows upturned in a worried twitch. "I can't help but feel there's something more to this.." She almost whispers. "Huh? Why would you say that Ura?" Mina asks, clutching the pillow closer. "It's just.. He looks like he's been in pain a lot, ever since the day when he screamed during training. It hasn't gone away. Even though he can hide it well, I can see it." She explains, pulling her knees to her chest. "Hmm. You do have a point there, Ochaco-chan." Tsu says, placing her finger on her chin. The class sits there in silence, not knowing what to add on any further. "Do you think, he's strained himself too hard.?" Kirishima suggests hesitantly. "I don't know.." Uraraka says lowly. "Wait. Iida-kun, you said you'd bring this up with Aizawa-Sensei, right?" Tsu asks. "Why yes! I texted him about our concerns this morning. He responded saying he'll talk to Midoriya later on." "Wait, then why are we having this conversation if he's handling it?" Kaminari questions. "Well, we wanted you all to be aware of this too, so when Midoriya finally comes back we can show him our support!" Iida explains. "Oh we can definitely do that! Right, guys?" Mina exclaims. A few yeahs and cheers are heard throughout the room.

They start to chat amongst themselves after a while, either talking about classes, plans or discussing how to help the green beam. They all cheered up pretty quickly after Iida asked for their support, as if those words washed all their previous worries away; knowing that no matter what it was they would offer their assistance. Soon the chats just turned into all casual conversation, and who's turn it was to make dinner for that night.

But all the peace was interrupted, when a blood curdling scream shot through the halls of the dorms.

Omg this was so hard to write.... I am not good at long dialogue, I don't know how others do it😅 But I tried my best so here it is! I'm going to try my best to make the chapters longer, this one is the length it is because I physically couldn't write more lol

Oki, I hope you have a great day and I'll see ya in the next one!! <3