Chapter 8: Wings and breakdowns

Before I start this crazy chapter I'd just like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!! SO MANY CAME SO QUICKLY ITS CRAZY QWQ <3 <3 <3

Also this ones gonna be a long one so hang on tight!!

Anywho, onward with the chapter!! Green bean is back!

Izuku's pov:

This morning did not start out good. I woke up from an awful dream that made me jerk myself out of bed, panting and shaking in fear. But all my worries of the dream went away as soon as I jerked myself up. Pain shot through my body, so much worse than ever... The good ol' headache came back, pounding at my head like a jackhammer was in my skull. My forearms and ankles itch like never before, so much it actually hurts; now that I've never experienced before. The worst pains though were in my chest and my back. My chest felt like it was being ripped from the inside out, the insides pulling at each other and tearing. And my back.. Pain pulsed through my back and spine, it wasn't anything I've felt before. It was as if my back was being torn and scratched from the inside, and shoving at my skin.

"Aaaaa!-" I quickly shove my hand to my mouth, preventing any further sound from coming, I don't want anyone to hear me. My body shakes, pain follows after every shake, but I couldn't help it. My talons dig into my side, trying to redirect the feeling, but nothing works. I feel as tears start forming in my eyes, and finally pouring down my face, thick and hot drops fall to the blanket. I remove my hand from my mouth, biting my lip to hold in any noises as my arms wrap around my waist. A whimper leaves my mouth, they almost sound like distressed tweets. I just sit there, stewing in the pain, begging for it to go away.

After what felt like forever, the pain finally goes down. My shoulders slump in relief as it gets good enough for me to move again. I breathe heavily, tears still very prevalent. If someone came in right now, they'd definitely be worried.I don't want to see anyone today, and even if I did I doubt I could. I don't want anyone to worry, I don't want anyone to get hurt, I don't want anyone to know, I DON'T WANT TO HURT THEM!! I DON'T WANT HER TO GET THEM T- "AAA!- mffmmm..." Another wave of pain shoots through me, I slap my hand over my mouth again, muffling the noise. I breathe slowly, this anxiety must make it worse. Great. I focus on my breathing, taking slow and deep breaths. Soon, it lessens again. I sigh, thank god. There's too much on my mind right now, I need to relax..... This is kinda hard.

I look around in my room, trying to find any distractions. My eyes land on the bathroom. T-the bath made me completely relax the other day, right.? Maybe it'll work again. I slowly get up, trying not to aggravate my body any further. Hopefully this helps.

~Time skip~

I lay in the tub, filled to the brim with the heavenly warm water. Though the water was basically scolding when I went in, it did wonders for my muscles. I don't know when a purr-like noise started coming out of my throat, but I don't care, this feels too good. A trill leaves my mouth as I sink deeper into the water, bubbles leaving my mouth as I do so. Well, at least I know what I can do to relax whenever I need to. Of course, not all good things last, as my back starts to get uncomfortable from the hard marble of the tub. How long have I been in here? I sigh as I pull myself gently up, feeling the cooler air as I do so, a chill flows through me as I shiver. I grab a fluffy towel and wrap it around my shoulders, pulling it close to me. I leave the tub and drain the water, then leave the room, I need some new clothes. I dry my hair, rubbing the towel through my curls and I shake the water out. I stop soon after due to some small sharp pains in my scalp. I just put on some boxers and shorts, as I want to inspect my back and chest after. I look down at myself, satisfied at my minimal outfit, and walk back into the bathroom and go to the mirror.