Opposite Dimension pt. 3

Sure why not Transition!!!

Back in Corey's dimension, a few hours had past now. Kin's head was deep inside his invention. Laney and Kon stood off to the side, watching over Jason. Since he was bored, Kon decided to test fate and balance cards on top of Jason's head. The blue-haired teen growled under his breath at the drummer's antics. He stomped on Kon's foot, causing the larger twin to yelp in pain.

Kon fell to the ground in agony, leaving Jason to chuckle to himself. However, a single card struck the laughing teen's head.

"Hey!" Jason swiveled his chair to see Laney. She gave him a threatening stare. "I'm watching you..." Her emerald green glare sent chills down Jason's spine, and he backed down.

However, Kon suddenly jolted upward. A sweet scent filled his nostrils.

"Hey... do you guys smell that?" he asked his bandmates. While the drummer hovered through the air, following the scrumptious smell, Laney sniffed the new smell.

"Cookies?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Kon flew past her while taking in one big whiff.

"Chocolate chip cookies!" Kon answered, zooming up the garage steps and only leaving dust behind. After watching her friend leave, Laney glanced over at Jason to see him going wide-eyed. If his mouth wasn't taped shut, then the teen would most likely be drooling. He looked over at the red head with a droopy gaze. Laney rolled her eyes at the sight.

"Nope, not gonna happ--"

Grrrr...

Jason's stomach suddenly began to rumble. The bassist squinted at Jason who continued with his baby-doll eyes. Not hatred or rage were visible in them. All Laney could see was Corey's face, staring straight at her with his sapphires.

That was the last straw.

"UGH! Fine! But just one," Laney replied with one huge huff. She stomped up the stairs, leaving a very satisfied Jason. However, his triumph was interrupted by someone whirling him around. A burst of pink blinded his vision. He blinked a few times before a finger stabbed his chest.

"Okay, Jason... if you're like from another dimension, then I'd like to make a deal," Trina said before ripping the duck tape off the boy's mouth.

"OW! Katri--" Jason's mouth was recovered by Trina's hand.

"Never. Call me. That. AGAIN!" Trina screamed. She then felt something slimy over her palm. Trina shrieked from her other dimension brother licking the hand that she used to shut him up.

"UGH! MINA! Hand-wipe... PLEASE!!" Trina added before the teal-haired girl appeared beside her. Trina nabbed a few hand-wipes from the container Mina held and began rubbing furiously. "I need a new hand. Is there like any kind of thing for that?" Mina gave a shrug in response.

"Get out of my face. Why would I ever make a deal with my lousy sister?" Jason growled. Trina glared at the boy.

"Because... I--"

"Ahem!" All three teens turned at the sight of the brainiac standing by his invention.

"What am I? A piece of road-kill? I'm literally two feet away from you people!" Kin complained loudly. Trina and Mina glanced between themselves. The pink demon nodded towards the twin, and Mina saluted.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Mina screamed before charging towards Kin.

"Oh, come on..." Kin whined before zipping away. The two replayed the extreme tag from earlier while Trina turned back to her alternate dimension brother.

"Look, I don't like you and you, for some stupid reason, don't appreciate me." Jason opened his mouth to speak before Trina stuffed a hand-wipe down his throat. "BUT! We hate our real siblings even more... right?" Jason spat out the cleaning product, sticking out his now sparkly tongue.