Cut-Throat Reunion Pt. 3

Previously on Grojband...

Corey dashed through the crowd. He squeezed past groups who were heading in the opposite direction of him.

"Laney!" the guitarist called out when he spotted red hair.

His destination was interrupted, though, when he slammed into someone.

"Watch it, COREY!" the voice of his sister shouted. The blue-haired leader stumbled and was shoved into a booth. The young teen groaned, rubbing his back. He then watched where his dressed-up sister went, heading deeper and deeper into the crowd. Corey glared her down for a minute before he pulled out his phone to check the time.

"Only 15 minutes before we have to head on stage, and we still don't have new lyrics," Corey said to himself. He then groaned, yanking down the ends of his beanie in frustration. After shoving the phone back into his pocket the guitarist searched for his target once again, finding the obvious bright red hair. "Come on, Lanes, what the heck is going on with you?"

Time is Running Out Transition!!!

Trina continued her stroll across the grassy field. Her styled curls and new hot pink skirt and shades made her walk as if she were on a runway.

A few heads turned. Teenagers from her school, either in awe or fear with her popular status, stared at her style as she walked. As much as she adored the predictable attention she was getting, Trina was focused on one thing...

Finding her so called bestie.

At the same time, though, her purse vibrated nonstop ever since she arrived at the festival.

The music box within her purse was angry, shaking and glowing to demand attention.

Trina stopped for a second when her eyes flashed blue. She then shook off the glowing gaze and continued walking.

"Pfft, I totes could care less with who you have a grudge with. I only came here to teach that backstabber a lesson," Trina said until she spotted Mina in the distance. The teen was walking with three others her age. They were heading towards another booth while laughing at a joke one of them obviously made.

Fire consumed Trina's gaze, making her eyes burn red. The music box shook again to the point the purse almost fell off the teen's shoulder. The pink-haired demon growled before yanking the music box out.

"Go bother someone else with your lame problems, NOW!" Trina screamed before chucking the box over the crowd.

This, though, is what the glowing box wanted. It transformed itself into a tambourine. The blue star in the center shined against the sunlight before bouncing across the freshly cut grass.

The tambourine rolled through the crowd, being kicked left and right. Eventually, it flew into the air until it spotted a familiar face.

Meanwhile, Trina pushed her way through the crowd until she spotted her so-called best friend.

Mina and her group stopped next to a stand. Each of them carried drinks or snacks while they chatted among themselves.

If looks could kill, Trina's enraged gaze would have made Mina melt into a pile of goo instantly.

Trina, though, soon inhaled. She straightened her posture before strolling over to the little group.

"Mina?" the pink demon gasped when she was a few feet away. The teal-haired teen froze. She turned to find her bestie heading towards her with a look of shock.

"T-Trina?" Mina asked. Her voice squeaked from disbelief, but she soon coughed to calm herself down. The two girls and one guy who stood by Mina followed her gaze to spot the pink demon.