chapter 2

"Chaeyoung... Calm your fucking tits down. You and Jisoo have been acting up ever since last night. Is this because your pussy is actually saying yes to Lisa screwing you or that you actually hate her and your nervous as fuck to even spend time with her?"

Chaeyoung had been rocking in her chair since morning, having showered and dressed herself up somewhat sexy looking with a cropped shirt and wide leg jeans, her blonde locks of hair pushed to the side with make-up. Jisoo, on the other hand, was chowing down on Cheetos, something she always does when she is nervous or waiting to meet someone.

"I can't fucking calm down. Did you see what Lisa looked like? She's a fucking goddess. Her brown eyes... her brown locks of hair. Her abs! Fuck her abs were showing through her shirt for god sakes."

"And remember what Mrs. Kim said. You can't fall in love with her if you want your fairy tale ending Chaeyoung."

"Fuck her words. How can someone not fall in love with a woman like her?" Chaeyoung questions, her pacing back and forth still on going. Ashley groans before looking over at Jisoo, whose eyes were trained at the front door.

"Jisoo..."

Jisoo continues shovelling food into her mouth, her brain having shut down and disappeared into a world of her own. Chaeyoung too realises that and stops to look over at their friend.

"Jisoo!"

"Jesus Fuck. What is wrong with you people?" Jisoo flinches when Ashley and Chaeyoung shouts her name, making her spill the bag of Cheetos onto her lap.

"We called you but you were staring at the freaking door. What's up with you?"

"Nothing why?"

"Don't bullshit Sooya. We lived together for 5 years. So what the fuck is up?" Ashley perks and eyebrow up at her along with Chaeyoung who has a shit eating grin on her face.

"Okay so the older one is hot. And so is your fake fiancé. But seriously, the two are hot and I think... I think I'm smitten by Jennie. Did you see the way we touched hands last night? It felt fucking electric." Ashley all but laughed and Chaeyoung cheered.

"Looks like Jisoo found her soulmate. Damn girl. I need to get myself a fucking girlfriend. No wait, I'm too straight for that shit."

"Too bad Ash. None for you, score for me. I wonder what is she like?"

"I heard from Mrs. Kim she's a sarcastic son of a bitch like you. No wonder you're smitten by her." Chaeyoung jokes and Jisoo gives her the finger.

The clock shows nine o clock and clearly the Manoban sisters were late. She expected them to be on time for the way they carried themselves so highly, she would have imagined that they were the type to be on time. But then again. Something urgent must've come up and they were caught somewhere in traffic. Truth be told, the doorbell rang 5 minutes after, making Chaeyoung jump out of the chair and rush towards the door. Smirks came across both Ashley and Jisoo, their friend extremely interested in the girl and they watched as Chaeyoung adjusted herself.

Pulling the doors open, there stood the beautiful brunette, Lisa Manoban, dressed in a tight singlet, showing a good amount of cleavage and those skinny black jeans she wore made her toned legs stand out significantly. Jennie stood behind her with a tiny smirk plying her lips, knowing the younger blonde was clearly smitten by her younger sister's looks. She was beautiful indeed, and exact carbon copy of their mother who was strikingly beautiful even though their mother wasn't as toned as Lisa. Lisa too stood there in the doorway, her eyes never leaving Chaeyoung's, but she could see the way the blonde was dressed and her stomach churned at the sight of the beautiful blonde.