chapter 4

"Okay. So I took the liberty to change the seats without their knowledge. So the three of us will be sitting together while Chaeyoung and Lisa get the window seats. Where are the two anyway?" Jisoo looks around the departure terminal, Ashley was using her phone while Jennie sucked down on a bottle of Coke before looking at Jisoo.

"Probably in the bathroom. Maybe making out. God knows."

"Seriously? A bathroom?"

"What? They couldn't keep away from each other the last few days. After their little proposal they had, god they are insufferable."

"Well, they did get to know each other pretty well. Sleeping over, holding hands. I'd say they would pass off as a couple alright when we get to the Park household later tonight. Apparently Papa and Mama P have a welcome home party for Chaeyoung and her mysterious fiancé."

"Great. I can't believe Lisa didn't tell Chaeyoung about us being CEOs of a major corporation. Bosses of our own company. I wonder how it will go down when Chaeyoung finally realises that Lisa and the Parks are business partners. Well, we did business together once."

"Uhhhhhh... Chaeyoung is just gonna have to suck it up when the time comes. Hey, look over there." Jisoo points to the two who just left the bathroom, hand in hand, Chaeyoung dragging Lisa along to have a look at one of the displays in one of the duty free shops, Lisa nodding her head and smiling from time to time.

"Well... they are officially whipped for each other. I still find it so cliché that the two of them had basically got to know one another as if they grew up together and they just decided to become lovers after being best friends for years." Ashley states, watching the two from a distance.

"Well I gotta hand it to ya, they really went all out. The cheesiest shit was the color thing. 'Oh Lisa. I like your eyes because my favorite color is brown.' 'Oh Chaeyoung. I like your eyes too. They're as brown as chocolate and my favorite color is brown. Pfft who has brown as their go to favorite color. '" (um the original characters eyes do be green and blue so it chaelisas will be brown)

Jennie smacks Jisoo's head, making the older brunette scowl. "Idiot. That's not how they said it."

"Relax Jen. Jisoo always exaggerates everything and anything. Ooooh you should have seen Chaeyoung yesterday when Lisa was about to leave the door to head home and pack. It was way too sappy for god sake."

"Oh yeah. I remember all too well." Jennie sighs.

"What happened?" Jisoo asks as she looks between her friends.

"Well Lisa was being all awk and dorky, so Chaeyoung stood at the doorway tugging on the sleeves of her jacket and Lisa was squirming under her touch. And Chaeyoung gives her a kiss on the cheek, hell the poor girl almost stumbles out the door." Ashley jokes before checking to make sure her two friends were not joining them so soon.

"Yeah. Then joins me at the elevator door all stoic and cold-hearted. Sheesh. It's like she's herself around Chaeyoung, but with the rest of us, she's all commander and shit."

"Oh my god! We should totally dub Lisa as Commander Heart Eyes. She has soft heart eyes for Chaeyoung, but acts like a freaking commander of the army around us. Too sweet." Jisoo cheers, making passerby's look at her funny before going about their business.

'Flight 247 heading to Portland, Oregon now boarding.'

"And that's our cue."

Chaeyoung and Lisa emerge shortly after the announcement, their hands still intertwined and Lisa looking pissy as hell. Chaeyoung has a long pout on her face and Jisoo just laughs as the two who were literally in a shit mood. Jennie shakes her head and picks up her duffel bag to head towards the gates, not wanting to listen to why the two were acting as such.