chapter 6

Jisoo pushes Jennie off the bed, making the older dark haired woman to curse and swear when her head hits the floor first, waking her up. Apparently, the night before, they had been thrown into the room together, and the next thing they knew, they were smashed together onto the bed, Jisoo attacking Jennie's neck with her teeth and kisses. Both women were sexually frustrated to say the least and they claimed afterwards they were just friends with benefits. No doubt Jisoo had the best sex of a lifetime, Jennie on the other hand finally letting loose after months of work and they fell asleep on each other. So when Jisoo decides to be an ass and kick Jennie off the bed for snoring, the still fuzzy brain of a brunette stands up, completely naked with a knife flying out from her eyes to Jisoo.

"You... fucking... son... of... a... bitch." Jennie was clearly mad and her wild and crazy sex hair in the morning made Jisoo laugh hysterically.

"Well sorry bitch. But you were snoring and sweaty and disgusting."

"Have you seen yourself lately? The fact that you drooled on my patch of skin here is enough to gross out the entire United States of America. So don't tell me I was fucking snoring when you drool and you slap people in your sleep."

"Remind me again why we agreed to become friends with benefits?"

"Uhhhh because you are a horny ass lesbian who can't keep her own pussy in her pants. If you have forgotten, you were the one pushing me onto the bed last night and stripping me naked to get in my pants." Jennie snapped before walking over towards the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as she took a piss.

"Oh please, you were groping my ass and my tits all night, you couldn't get enough of my fucking vagina in your face."

Before Jennie could retaliate, Ashley opens the bedroom door, causing the two to jump, Jisoo diving into the bathroom and scurrying over into the bathtub and hiding behind the shower curtains. Jennie groans as she reaches over to grab the towel and covers herself the best she could.

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU TWO SLEEP TOGETHER?"

Ashley saw the look on Jennie's face and Jisoo's already beat red tomato face, she knew her two friends did the deed. "HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT."

"Jesus Ash. Were not together. We are simply sleeping together to relieve stress." Jisoo says from the bathtub.

"Relieves stress my ass. Get dressed you two, I have something to show you idiots."

Ashley leaves the room, giving Jennie and Jisoo the chance to get dressed and meeting outside in the hallway, finding Ashley standing quietly outside of Chaeyoung and Lisa's room, her hand on the door handle. Once all three were standing there, Ashley quietly opens the door, thanking all the gods that they didn't lock it and what they found was truly the most magnificent thing in the world, making Jennie grab Jisoo from behind and clamp her mouth shut to ensure that she swallows her own squeal.

In the bed was Chaeyoung, sleeping on top of Lisa, her head resting peacefully on Lisa's chest, one of Lisa's arms draped over Chaeyoung's waist as the two slept peacefully with each other. The pair fit so well together, the three friends still couldn't believe that they were so oblivious about the fact that they were meant to be, yet they pretend that this is just a one time thing that will never happen in future. Moving away slowly, Ashley shuts the door and all three woman walk back into their room, Jennie immediately letting Jisoo go and Ashley shuts the room door before sitting on the floor, not wanting to know off the smell of sex that lingered on the bed and the sheets that clearly had evidence of last night's hoohah of the two.

"I can't believe their so fucking oblivious to this. Might as well marry the two dingbats together. God! I feel like just mushing their faces together." Jisoo runs around squealing at what they saw, making Jennie roll her eyes and for Ashley to laugh.