chapter 14

Clare smirked as she saw the bandage on Lisa's neck and she gave Chaeyoung a sinful look, making her daughter blush and hide her face away. Mason walks up to stand beside Clare when he notices the bandage covering a huge part of Lisa's neck and he too smirks at his daughter. Jennie and Jisoo were more bold in their love bites and marks, but Chaeyoung and Lisa had been so proper, so quiet, Clare thought that they would literally dig themselves into the grave before they did the deed. Taehyung had gone off to the boat and Ashley insisted she wanted to follow along, so it was only the four woman left who would be heading to the hospital with Clare and she was going to try and get a blood sample from Lisa. Lisa had ben a great woman by donating to the hospital she worked with and Lisa had visited the children a few times a year, just to make sure they were doing good. The only reason she had taken a liking to that hospital was because her mother passed away in that very same hospital. But instead of avoiding it, Lisa had insisted that the kids who needed heart transplants received the cash that was needed for families who couldn't afford to pay.

Selfless woman, kind soul and beautiful all the more. Clare was really proud of her for a woman of such accomplishments, she just wished that Lisa could take care of herself rather than take care of others when she too needed help. Mason nudged his wife shoulders, and she smiled at him with a playful glint in her eye as she turns back to look at the girls.

"So... I take it that you all had a wonderful night last night? Hmmmm?"

"Oh we had a splendid good time. Lots of howling wolves Mama G." Jisoo smirks and Chaeyoung shifts over to pinch her.

"Oh really? Wow. Mason... looks like we have three pairs of howling wolves now. I'm surprised that there are mating bites on one of them. Did you get attacked by howling wolves or did a vampire attack you that you had to bandage up your neck?" And again, the big smirk from both the older Parks were not even subtle.

Lisa was looking extremely flustered, Chaeyoung having swallowed her own saliva thickly and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to find something else to look at. Jisoo was covering her mouth, not wanting to make the awkward situation even worse for Lisa was already at loss of words, Jennie stood there looking sheepishly at her bigger sister.

"Looks like your walking the walk of shame Lis. See ya in a bit." Jennie excuses herself along with Jisoo, leaving Lisa and Chaeyoung standing there.

"Look... Clare, Mason, Chaeyoung and I are adults who are old enough to make choices of our own and clearly of course we do have our happy hours, just that we were trying to respect the rules of this house by being subtle and quiet." Lisa stands there with her hands in front of her and clasped together, making Clare and Mason burst into laughter.

"Oh my god. You two really fell for it. We weren't going to scold you two for having sex. We were just messing around. WAHAHAHA..."

Mason booms with laughter, Lisa immediately lost her cool and Chaeyoung just covered her face in her palms.

"Jesus Chaeyoung. Did you just have to bite down into the poor girls skin? This will take a week or two to clear. She can't use a turtle neck everyday you know?" Clare had removed the bandage and stared at the bite mark, the skin surrounding it was already blue black and the tiny beads of blood that dried up was still there.

"We got lost in the moment mom. Seriously... this is way too embarrassing."

"No it's not. As a medical doctor, sex helps to ensure that woman of your age are calm and not stressed out. Therefore..."

"Holy shit I can't listen to sex education again. God please no Clare. Please! I beg you." Lisa cuts her off, her eyes pleading not to listen to Clare's diagnosis on sex and she just wanted a hot shower and to enjoy the shower with Chaeyoung before heading to the hospital but of course, the older Parks just had to be a tease.