CHAPTER 12

TALK  with TONGUES

A/N: I totally and sincerely apologise for taking so long to come back with another update for this book. I promise that I have been working on it, it just took me a while. Additionally, been working on a couple other books over time just trying to get them sorted - you should check them out. So without further preamble, please read, like, comment and enjoy. 😊

❣❣❣

The buzz of the 'New Bangkok Social Elite Couple' didn't ware off after the night of the reopening.

The whole weekend was a buzz with news of the new young power couple. The most desired Alpha and the most mysteriously beautiful Omega from two of Bangkok's highly prominent families got married. And only those who were anybody or extremely close to the couple were invited.

Much to Gulf's dismay his family's thriving on it. Finally sharing the candid wedding photos, they snapped on their respective social pages. – not a lot, but enough to generate a lot of interest.

It was Tuesday and the couple were back at university. Taking the previous day off at Ms Kanawut's behest.

It was lunchtime and Gulf was glad he was sitting with people he knew and liked. Finally, taking the edge off the day. He fielded off glares and not so quiet whispers, timid envious congratulations. From people who never cared about him before.

The F4 plus WAGS - minus Mew - were comfortably sitting down to lunch. a pair of heels clacked across the concrete floor and paused at the head of their table; the perfectly painted toes pointed towards Gulf.

"I slept with Mew

"I slept with Mew." She said in a Haughty manner.

Splutters of coughing were heard amongst the table, as whatever remains of former conversations were temporarily hushed.

The statement left 'what the fuck' expressions amongst the occupants of the table except Gulf. Whilst poor Techno tried to regain some much-needed air and composure from the drink he roughly choked on. His eye twitching as he watched Gulf's demeanour.

Saint recognised her; her name was Nana. She was one of Mew's flings and lasted more than once... maybe thrice. Nana liked to think that she was popular but ... was what you would call a 'Mean Girl'.

Only popular because everyone was too scared to say otherwise.

Her hair done just right with too much make up. Crisp white shirt and short black skirt, both too tight for regulation. The only reason why Saint remembered her was because her family was also a member of the Bangkok's Social Elite – obviously not on the same standing as the F4. – but because Mew had chosen to enjoy her company more times than usual, she started to get a head bigger than her plastic body could carry. Saint remembered begging Mew to be a bit wiser in his selections and drop her.