CHAPTER 8

TALK with TONGUES

❣️❣️❣️

A/N: HI Loves, I said I would be back quickly and I did try, but I had a few other things going on that took up most of my time. I am sorry it took this long. I did read your comments saying how you couldn't wait for the next chapter, and it warmed my heart. Thank you so much. so, without further ado here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Enjoying reading. 😋

❣❣❣

Third person POV

Appetizers and light conversion carried through. Subtle glances and creeping blushes seemed to be the dress code for the evening.

Gulf couldn't believe his luck. What were the chances, this fine specimen of a man. His one nighter. Would be his soon-to-be. 

The seating arrangement allowed Gulf to oh so innocently analyse him. his chiseled cheek bones, dark eyes, soft mouth and strong veined hands. He remembered how they held him that night, ran up and down his body.

Calm down buddy if it weren't for those scent blockers you would have been in a lot of trouble.

"Calm down friend." Yiwa whispered to Gulf. Gulf could only nod slightly on reply.

"Mew did you know that you, Nong'Gulf, Yiwa and New here attend the same university?" stated Mary

"Really?" Mew raised his eyebrows in curiosity. Mew had been mesmerised by Gulf most of the evening now he knew where he could see him again. His naughty brain ticking over at the possibilities.

"So, what do you study?" Mew looked up at Gulf. Eyes fully centered on him. the intensity of the guys gaze made Gulf's cheeks redden.  He started to like how he had the alphas' attention.

I could get used to this feeling.

"I'm studying Sport Science in my second year," Gulf stuttered his last sentence as his eyes took in every detail of Mew. Composure was slowly failing him.

"Ai'Yiwa is studying Architecture. She has her first piece of work debuting in a couple of months, at the Kanawut Bangkok Hotel."  Gulf beamed

"Congratulations," Mew was generally surprised that someone so young, still in University had a project debut, and in a Kanawut Hotel. It would be a huge boost to a career.

"I'll be sure to stop by and see the finished project."

Yiwa peered at him other the rim of her wine glass. "You do that."

******

As the meal was winding down. Mew's father David, tapped the side of his wine glass with his knife, ready to make an announcement.