CHAPTER 10

TALK with TONGUES

A/N:  Hi Loves, long  time no read 😋. Happy (belated) New Year.  So sorry it took me this long to come back with another chapter. I really do appricaite all of your messages. they were really encouraging. Thank you! I'm back with another one (its a long one).  Hope you all enjoy it!! Happy Reading 😊.

❣️❣️❣️

Gulf woke up in a bed he was not quite used to. In an apartment he was not quite used to yet.

Gulf tried to focus and scanned his surroundings. Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he was quite grateful for the fact that they both hadn't worked up the courage to 'Be a married couple' yet. He stared at the ceiling remembering the first time he entered Mew's apartment.

                       They arrived at the door, after the Wedding. - They both decided that after the wedding Gulf would move into Mews apartment. Gulf was about to go in when Mew grabbed him lifting him in a bridal style. Reflexively making Gulf hook his arms around his neck.

"It would be wrong of me not to carry my Wife over the threshold, wouldn't it?" Mew smirked.

Gulf thought he shouldn't squeal internally like a fangirl. He was now married to the man after all and have every right to call him Husband, but he couldn't help it.

I'm going to be living with him, My Husband. ...My Alpha.

Gulf was too embarrassed to answer. But he lost his voice for the second time, when they finally entered the apartment.

Their wedding night wasn't traditional

Their wedding night wasn't traditional. After their wedding they were too exhausted to say or do anything else; going to sleep in separate bedrooms.

To Gulf their Wedding was magical. He couldn't have asked for a better day. Their flowers were perfect, the day was perfect. The next day Mew gave Gulf a tour of the place and introduce him to the Housekeeper P'Sadie.

TALK with TONGUESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara