CHAPTER 15 🔞

TALK with TONGUES

❣️❣️❣️

A/N: Hi Loves, I am back with another chapter. I hope you enjoy this one. Happy Reading 😋☺️

Gulf walked back into the apartment absentminded and confused. Removing his shoes, putting his bags down and meandering over to the fridge for some food and bottle of water, all whilst disregarding Mew's presence. Whom had been occupied with playing video games just prior to Gulf walking in.

"How was Yiwa's?"

"Ah! Don't do that you scared me !!" Gulf was startled.

Closing the door to the fridge. There in all his chiselled goodness stood Mew.

"I'm not sure how much scaring I could do, considering that you have pretty much ignored my existence since you walked through the door."

Gulf face grew apologetic, "I'm sorry honey I was just thinking about something." He opened his arms, embracing Mew.

"P', how did you know I was at Yiwa's?" Gulf stepped back watching Mews reaction, nervously wondering what else he knew of his 'Big Day Out'.

Mew sighed. "I was on the phone with Zee earlier, saying how I HADN'T heard from you since you left earlier, and didn't know where you were since you hadn't responded to my texts. He let me know that you were at Yiwa's. I asked him how he knew? he told me Saint told him where you all were."

Gulf paused and looked at his phone seeing for the first time several missed texts and calls from his husband.

He bit his lip, looking very apologetic. "Sorry... forgive me."

Mew couldn't stay mad at him, he pecked him on the lips, took the water from Gulf, taking his hand as he did so, bringing him to sit at the table whilst he warmed up the dinner P'Sadie had made earlier.

After inhaling dinner, he and Mew sat down to watch a movie. much like before, Gulf saw past it rather than pay attention to it.

The extra proximity to his husband plaguing his mind as to whether he should open his mouth about the pregnancy yet or not.

***

The rolling credits appeared on the screen, did nothing to stop Gulf from all his befuddling thoughts. Only the faint warmth of his husband's lips along his neck and cheek, it served as a welcomed distraction.

Gulf needed this. No, he wanted this. To feel something that tangible and raw. intertwining his husband's lips with his own. Fuelling the passion within his Alpha. Gulf straddled Mew, he held him by his slender waist, their clothed members a hairs breadth away from each other. Gulf relaxed into the soft dominance of Mew. Earth wrapping his arms around his neck combing his fingers through his hair.

"Take me Alpha."

Mew didn't have to be told twice.

He lifted Gulf off the coach. Striding towards their bedroom. Mew felt his boner swell due to the kisses Gulf peppered along his neck.

Gulf's palm slid down Mews body, Gulf caressed the outline of Mew's semi hard dick and Mew gave a slight shiver.

"Oh fuck." Mew gasped.

"C'mon Alpha," Gulf whispered, "what's taking you so long?" Gulf teased.

He didn't expect Mew to react so swiftly. But no sooner had the question left Gulfs lips., then Mew forcefully dropped him on an end table in the hall, butting Gulfs back against the wall, cementing their lips in a fierce kiss. His mouth was commanding, but. Caring too.