CHAPTER 14

TALK with TONGUES

❣️❣️❣️

A/N: Hi Loves, I'm back with another one. Hope you all enjoy, happy Reading 😊.

Over the next weeks the pair became closer since their deceleration of their non-negotiables. Openly going on dates, being honest and Gulf moving into the main bedroom.

The inseparability causing Gulf to go into his first heat since being wed. the blissful carnal marathon lasting three days.

Leaving Gulf annoyed at not being able to move and Mew gingerly teasing him for the next two.

Making Gulf realise that in the heat of the moment. -pun intended- They didn't use protection. Sending panic to his system.

A panic that sent him running to the nearest pharmacy, buying up three pregnancy tests.

The worry soon disappeared once he bought the pregnancy tests. Testing them out over the course of the day all resulting in a big fat 'NOT PREGNANT' to their relief.

After some discussion, both weren't opposed to the idea of having children. They just wanted to spend more time together, finish University at least, before thinking of starting a family. Have more time to be young and free and just them.

Gulf had to admit, the thought of a little Mew or Gulf running around sounded very lovely. The idea brought a sweet smile to his lips.

***

One Saturday, after breakfast, Mew found himself sitting in their living room finishing off some paperwork for the business, sipping his tea he heard the hurried footsteps of his Omega.

The light scent of chocolate and cinnamon followed behind him in his rush to the front door. Mew looked over, seeing his wife in an outfit too irresistible for those piranha alphas out there.

  Mew looked over, seeing his wife in an outfit too irresistible for those piranha alphas out there

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Enquired Mew.

"I'm hanging out with the WAGS today at Mall we're going shopping." Gulf replied with a smile.

"Dressed like that?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You can't, you're too tempting." Mew whined; squarely watching Gulf, predatorily gazing, licking his lips as he did so.

"Nuhah down Alpha. You know I'm only for you, so save that feeling for later." Gulf winked.

Mew chuckled and pouted. "... Hold on, did you say WAGS?"

"Hmm yeah. That's the name P'Saint decided to call our little group. It's all the other halves of you F4's and then some. It stands for Wives and Girlfriends."

Mew stared at him in bewilderment, he could see how Saint would get a kick out of it. He's been wanting to have some other people other than four of us to talk to.