CHAPTER 18.5

TALK with TONGUES

A/N : Hi Loves, you didn't think I'd give you another chapter so soon did you hehehe 😜

Hope you like it, happy reading 😘.

❣️❣️❣️

Zee & Saint

"Hold it there mister

"Hold it there mister." Exclaimed Zee, catching up to a guilty puppy called Saint, whom ran into a small but nice private court yard.

Saint turned around, failing to meet the eyes of his Alpha.

"Don't you think you got some explaining to do?" Said Zee expectantly.

Saint found his way to a wrought iron bench under a bunch of white wisteria and sat down.

"What do you want me to say?" His eyes still didn't meet Zee's.

Exasperated, Zee plonked down alongside his Omega. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It wasn't my news to tell." He said simply.

"Not even when you knew Mew was worried about Gulf?"

"Hey! That's a low blow." Exclaimed Saint.

Zee held his hands up in surrender.

The angry fire in Saint's eyes dying down quickly. After meeting Zee's non judgmental gaze.

"It's not like I... we didn't try. Gulf was too scared and stressed out about the whole thing to think straight. All we could do was manage him. Make sure he ate something he could stomach, stop him from taking on too much unnecessary extra credit work and see he got home alright."

Saint sat back and closed his eyes, reliving the past few weeks with sadness, remorse and a smidgin of envy.

"We tried to tell him to tell Mew or his mum even. But almost every time we did he'd shut us down, hyperventilate or start crying. It was exhausting."

Saint started to cry. Immediately Zee enveloped him into his arms. Silently rocking him back and forth. Every once and a while, peppering the crown of his head with loving kisses.

"We tried, we really did. In the end we just decided to keep an eye on him, calm him. And if it did go on for far too long then we would tell Mew or one of his family members."