𝟭𝟰

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟲𝟱+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Awe my baby is two weeks today" Nijah sat in her bead with her daughter.

Since she left the hospital she hasn't been talking to anyone really. Everyone know it's no hard feelings tho.

Even though she kind of forgave Dee she still felt some type of way.

She let him see Tootie because he was there for her whole pregnancy..

She still haven't told Ace only because she's still so young and he child's safety comes first because she already knew he had all types of girls in and out of his house.

Nijah heard loud knocking on the door making her and My'Asia jump.

My'Asia started whining before full on screaming.

Nijah grabbed her and walked in the living room before looking through the peep hole.

"Why the fuck y'all knocking on my door like y'all don't have sense" she said lowly.

It was Tim, NuNu, Draco and Ant.

"We came to see Tootie" Draco smiled.

"No bitch guess what??" NuNu said as everyone washed their hands.

"What?" Nijah said handing her baby to Ant.

Out of everyone she wouldn't cry with Ant or Draco.

"It wasn't Dee" NuNu said making Nijah scrunch her face up.

"What?" She asked again. "It's a bottle in the fridge" she glanced at her baby.

"Look" NuNu grabbed her phone and went to a video.

"Okay so I meant Sharon a few weeks ago and she was telling me bout this girl" she seen that My'Asia a few hours ago.

"So like the girl she was talking about I had got my hair done by her like once maybe twice and when I was there, y'all know Dee was there so me being me I wasn't gonna let a fine ass nigga cross my path without me getting on that" she laughed as Nijah cringed.

"Turn that down I don't need Tootie hearing that" Nijah said as NuNu snickered and turned the phone down.

"So I had found his Instagram or what not and then I would like show Sharon and shit and she would be like get on that with him this that and the third. Basically saying how Nijah tried to mess with him and he ain't want her, and that Nijah messed with her dude and what not so I'm like damn Nijah ass a hoe" she laughed.

"Is my baby sleep?" She looked at Ant and he nodded.

"Can you put her in her bed" she said and he nodded before walking towards Nijah's room.

"That bitch a liar keep going and turn the phone back up"

A few seconds later Ant came back out and sat on the couch.

"Soo then she started saying how her daddy left her and he dead and that she pregnant but she don't think the baby daddy is Dee, and if it was Dee she a hoe because she was messing with Dude at the time and that would mean she cheated and just telling this girl business and I'm believing this shit too" she said and Nijah rolled her eyes.