𝟎𝟏𝟏 | GUILLERMO

THE HIDEOUT Miguel had insisted his group were from was pretty much what Mya had expected. It was much bigger than the camp back home and far more secure, despite being in the middle of Atlanta, which seemed to be a hotspot for the dead. The group, although it had become significantly smaller now Glenn was gone, were hidden behind a stone wall that appeared to hardly be holding itself together. 

T-Dog was lucky, in a sense, or at least that was Mya believed. He wouldn't have to confront the people who'd taken Glenn hostage, instead Rick had told him to climb one of the walls and take a sniper rifle with him, just in case things went wiry. Although he'd be as far from the danger as possible, T-Dog still seemed on edge, Mya was relieved to know she wasn't the only one openly stressed about the entire situation.

"One wrong move, you get an arrow in the ass. Just so you know." Daryl warned Miguel. He hadn't stopped throwing the occasional threat towards the kid since they'd first came across them, and even though Miguel had been terrified at first, he now simply rolled his eyes in response to Daryl.

Mya sighed, fed up of listening to Daryl threaten and frighten someone who seemed as though he was barely nineteen, "God, I can't wait for this to be over."

The kid was still as smug as ever, which didn't particularly help the situation or calm Daryl down, not that Mya even considered that to be a possibility, "G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours. Just so you know." Miguel retorted.

"G?" Rick echoed, a question Mya had been thinking herself.

Miguel nodded, "Guillermo. He's the man here." He stated, more information than he'd been willing to give earlier on, but Mya assumed that was more down to Daryl threatening to cut his feet off. She doubted anyone would be calm in that situation.

She arched an eyebrow, "And he'll give us Glenn.. right?" She questions, almost uncertainly. The men that Miguel was with didn't seem like model citizens after all. He shrugged in response and it didn't take much guessing for Mya to know that he was likely more concerned about his own fate than he was Glenn's, they'd just have to hope.

Rick clearly just wanted to make the trade. Surely it had to work, giving them Miguel if they returned Glenn. The officer didn't seem to let Miguel's vague response make him lose hope in the plan. "Okay then. Let's go see Guillermo."

Guns raised, the group crouched through an old broken window on the decaying wall, leading them towards the main door of the hideout. It felt more like a castle than it did an actual building that had existed before the dead had started walking. Mya glanced down towards the pistol in her hand, from Rick's bag, swallowing thickly as her chest tightened. She didn't know how to use a gun, she could only hope she wouldn't have to learn today.