일곱: zebragirl and nasty sailor

"Hey, can you tell me more about this weird banana milk fanatic that you're talking about?" Jungkook latched onto one of the females' arm, tugging the fabric of her sleeve stubbornly in order to obtain the answer

The other woman— who was also the part of the conversation— whispered something secretive into her friend's ear, causing the latter to frown at the male and yank her arm back— dusting it as if she was grossed out by his act. Jungkook was appalled by the lady's response, which certainly did not come out as how he had envisaged. With enlarged eyes and a gaping mouth, he watched the duo walk away, and that was when a strident pair of claps was heard by him.

"The director has called it a day, says he expects everybody to work overtime tomorrow to make up for today's early leave, alright? Dismissed." The male at the pedestal addressed the multitude of people circumscribing him, waving his hand which further vindicated his announcement.

Jungkook pivoted on his heels, his intrigued glances boring into the people who were suddenly packing up— them following the man's words sounded a bit redundant to him, for all this while he had assumed the so-called Director to be the head of them all. His kind would not have taken someone else's edict to be the decisive one not until it came directly through the supreme authorities themselves— or at least a holograph of them.

Just how different and challenging was this new world going to be for him? Jungkook deliberated as he resumed to examining people.

Though his observation could not last long when all the lights at the site systemically began to go out, rendering him alone in the murky shadows. Just when Jungkook was about to halt himself needlessly mulling over the future possibilities, a faint, outlying voice caught his attention. Although it was a tad humiliating for him to admit that he jarred on his spot due to the surprise, Jungkook availing to search for the person nullified all his efforts at shrouding his reaction.

Swerving his neck left and right, it took Jungkook a little more than a couple of minutes to perceive an approaching figure. A petite figure, which appeared like seeking someone too. It was only when another call was emitted by her, that Jungkook comprehended about him being the very involved person.

"Jungkook? I know you're here. Your colleagues told me that you didn't leave with them. Oh, come out already, will you?" The feminine voice appealed, ultimately spurring Jungkook to abandon lurking around in the darkness and reveal himself to her.

"Jungkook?" The woman mumbled tentatively, bringing herself to muster her confidence only when the male had finally become visible to her, "Thank Goodness I found you. Where have you been? Why didn't you reply to my message? You sure like having people worry about you, don't you?"

"Who are you?" Jungkook scanned the female hastily, ending up concluding with a mocking face on, "Zebragirl."

Jungkook stifled his giggles.

The other presence balled-up her fists.

〰️

GEOMCHEON CITY; PRESENT

"Come on, Jungkook, get your ass over here and scrub my feet!" The mad-woman had, if anything, not succeeded at infuriating Jungkook until then. But once she crossed her limits, Jungkook could not hold himself back from attacking her too.

"The fuck? Have you lost your mind, woman? Why in the hell would I scrub anyone's feet— and that too yours on top of that?"

"How dare you talk to me like that? I think it's about time you received some whipping. Are you gonna come in on your own now so that I reconsidered my decision or do I make you enter forcefully and skin you alive? The choice is entirely yours..." The woman cooed, and Jungkook knew he could no longer deny that he felt rather impressed by the girl's boldness. Jungkook raised his eyebrow in amazement, but soon realized that he had not made a comeback yet, causing his momentary pride to falter.

"What even is this kind of brag... I mean, how could one possibly whoosh someone from one place to another? Sorry for breaking it to you the harsh way, miss, but we don't live in a fairytale— What the fuck!" Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence, the realization that his nightmare was only intensifying as time passed, throbbed against the walls of his head infinitely excruciatingly.

Jungkook found himself staring into the woman's eyes once again— just like how he did prior to when he shut the door close behind himself. He clearly remembered stumbling out of the bathroom in a rush. He had no recollections of entering into the space by himself either. Then how was he, in a mere blink of an eye, standing within the four walls of that room yet again? How was it, that he was experiencing, a humanly describable situation even?

"...How did you do that?" Jungkook stuttered, leading the lady to arch her brow at the type of question he threw at her.

"Are you fine?" She chuckled, gawking at Jungkook in an amused manner, "I mean, yeah... taking a day off to tend to your slave does sound ridiculous, but I can help. Tell me if you're not feeling well." The woman's dismayed expression had thoroughly evaporated.

"Y—your slave? Just because I slept with you once—or maybe not— see? I don't even remember! Why do you have to make my life ten times more miserable than it already is? Anyway, accept the fact that I'm not here because I'm in love with you or anything. I'm not your slave, get over your fantasies!" Jungkook bellyached, recoiling her to adopt the same disconcerted face all over again.

"Jungkook, that's enough! Shut up before I-"

"Before you what? As if you haven't been threatening and swearing at me like a nasty sailor from the last half an hour. What do you want? Why won't you leave me alone?" Jungkook's temper had risen dramatically, and the female before him could not refrain from widening her eyes at him.

"Brace yourself, Jungkook. I tried to deal with you without using violence, only to no avail. I guess it really is gonna be this way... You gotta taste the pain once for knowing how brutal a punishment can be." She whispered waveringly towards the end, closing her eyelids whilst gulping the choking lump down her throat in preparation.

〰️

〰️

a/n

i think the geomcheon lady is no longer a mystery to y'all 👀 also, i hope y'all end up liking the chaos brewing here just like i did when i came up with this story. it's gonna be fun, i swear!🤣 thank you for your love and support 💜