Straykids- Han

I'm lazy. Just read it
(I wrote this like 5 months ago lol)
____________________________________
Y/ns pov
Dating online isn't always easy. Especially when they live across the world.. Some long distance relationships are just a few states away but my lovely boyfriend is all the way in South Korea. I met my boyfriend han while he went on tour with his group. He had asked for directions and when we found out we were going to the same place we decided to walk together. I had absolutely nothing about kpop so had just assumed he was here on a vacation or something.

I had learned Korean growing up so when it came to communicating it was pretty easy..

Long story short we exchanged numbers and we got pretty close. Now he is my boyfriend and I haven't seen him in person for almost 2 years..

Chan reached out to me randomly about a week ago asking if I would come to Korea just for a visit if he was to pay for it. I had insisted he didn't have to pay and I would have come anyway but Chan being Chan he payed. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm kinda terrified.  Not only because I haven't seen han in forever but I also can't face time him because my room is a mess and im still packing... I hear a ding noise from the other part of my room. My phone is in the mess I call my room. After a moment of looking for my phone and find it.

____________________________________
                             Hannie

Hannie
Babyy
Baby
I miss you
I love you
Call me
Please
I want to see your face
<3
Me
                                               Im sorryy I can't call!
                                               I love and miss you too
Hannie
What why?
Pleaseeeeee
Only for a moment!
I've had a really long day
And need some happiness:(
Me
                                                   I'm sorry darling :(
                                                   I won't be able to
                                                  call For awhile. Im
                                                  working A lot this
week.
Hannie
Baby :(
Come see me!
I miss you
I just want to hug you
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Me
                                                        Maybe soon! I have to
                                                        Go I'm sorry. I'll text 
                                                       You tomorrow <3
Hannie
Aww alright :((
Bye bye love <3

____________________________________

He is such a dork.. I don't know what I did to deserve him but whatever I did I'm glad I did it.. He's probably the best thing that has ever happened to Me.. I'm so excited.

-----

I've always hated Airplane rides. Han has been with me on most of my airplane rides or I've had someone with me. Luckily the ride is over. I've arrived in Korea and let's just say the airport is so crowded.

One of Jisungs members are supposed to pick me up but I can't see any of them. Last time, Jisung came to pick me up From the airport but since it's a surprise this time he isn't here. After standing there for about 10 minutes I hear a voice from behind me
"Finally!Ive been looking for you. I thought I went to the wrong gate" I turn around to see a smiling chan. Big bright smile as always. He gives me a quick hug before he grabs my bags from me.

"Everyone is so excited that your coming! Expect for Jisung, yknow because he doesn't know"chan says before he starts giggling. He seems more excited then I am. Although that's kinda just normal chris isn't it?

We get in the car and he hands me the aux cord. It's only a 30 minute drive to their dorms so most of the time we just catch up. Chan tells me embarrassing moments that I can tease jisung with. Everytime I've come to Korea  Chan has always done this. He gives me moments that  I can tease jisung with and i bake for him. Well for all the members but he gets extras.  

We get to the dorms and he gets all giddy. "Okay so he should be In his room but we can't do anything bland. You have flowers and gifts with you. So stand in the livingroom and I'll bring him out of his room. You just stand there and look pretty" he says explaining his plan. Chan grabs my bag and starts to rush me inside.

Hyunjin and Felix are waiting outside for us and they are 10x more excited then Chan is.. They push me inside and make me stand in the middle of the livingroom. I swear to God they are so cheesy.  "I'm going to go get Jisung. You stay right there!" Chan says as he pretty much runs into the hallway.

  After standing in the livingroom joking around with the members a happy Chan comes out of the hallway and then reveals a confused looking Jisung. He doesn't really understand I'm there for a moment before he practically plops on the floor.  He starts crying and reaches out to me. I walk closer to him and he clings on to me. "Wh-what at you doing here! You- you are an ass! You haven't answered me! I thought you died or something" he mumbles as he tries to stop crying.

"Wow what a great way to greet me" I joke kissing him on the cheek. He laughs and hits me on the shoulder before he stands up, pulling me up with him.

He pulls away from me and stares at me. I missed him so much.. He looks the same, obviously he does. We both have been through so much since we've been together.

He pulls me back into a hug and laughs. His laugh is so nice..

I know I will have to go back home in a few weeks but I'm going to enjoy my time with him for now..