Bts- pt 2

Flash back:
weird. "Y/n hyung don't freak out but bts is sitting next to you.." Felix whispers in my ear. I turn my head a bit and yep.. There they were. Now I'm super nervous.

Y/ns pov
Now I'm super nervous. Jungkook looks at me and gives me a small smile.. God I missed him. I smile back then turn back to felix.He gives me a guilty smile then I start messing with the fidgit toy.

I can feel eyes on me but are this point I don't care. Soon the event starts. It starts with fans asking questions and I swear some fans are weird... Me and Felix are playing around until I hear my name. I turn my head to look at the fans
"repeat the question please" I say kinda embarrassed.

"Are you planning on releasing more music in the future?" a fan asks. I think for a moment.

I could give a honest awnser which is yes but I'll tease them a bit. "That's for me to know and you all to find out" I say smirking. Fans groan and I laugh. One fan points out my shirt has an extra one unbuttoned. Felix covered my chest with his hand and I start to button it up. Felix smiles and I smile. He's so adorable I literally just want to hug him!

{Time skip}

Y/ns pov
Finally this whole thing is done! I was invited to a dinner with mainly idols but Felix insisted that I came so I'm going. I don't know who is coming fully because I'm super lazy but Im sure there's going to be a lot of people there.... "Y/n hyung were here!" Felix says happily. Everyone gets out of the van one by one.then we went in and got a table. Everyone there was stray kids, got7, seventeen and a few solo idols.

The conversations happening at the table are pretty odd.. Some people are talking about food, some are talking about chicken nuggets. At this point I'm in my own little world. "Sooo y/n hyung are you planning any music projectss?" Hyunjin asks. I pause for a moment then smile.

I had a feeling he was going to ask me something about it."I actually am! Nothing too huge just some songs I've written from the last few months." I say happily. Some people looked shocked some looked happy. Felix started poking my arm for no exact reason.

"Yes Felix?" I ask turning to him, he just shrugs and turns to changbin. I glare at him and others laugh. He's cute or course but he has a tendency to bug me and poke me then act like nothing happened. He really is like a little brother.

I start having conversations with other idols until someone asked me a question.
"After everything a few months ago you kind off disappeared. Where did you go?" someone from seventeen asked. I had a sad smile on my face before I sighed.

"Well I was kinda everywhere.. At first I stayed with a friend. Then I went to America. I ended up in Florida for a few months"I look down then put on a fake smile. I know I should get over everything but my heart still really hurts.
  "The past is in the past! Let's just focus on now" I nod and stand up.

"I'll be back I just need to take a breather" I say smiling. I turn and walk outside. Being in a room with them is hard. Maybe I should just leave? I could make an excuse to leave then dissapeer into my cave that I call my room.

after a few minutes there was a voice next to me. "you didn't tell the full truth" the voice who I found out to be jimin says. I jump after getting a bit scared. "What?" I ask confused. He sighs and glares at me.

"Why you left. You didn't tell the full truth.. You didn't mention what happened whi-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Look i just told them what was Easiest to tell. Everything else that happened would hurt you all as a band but bighit as a whole" I state crossing my arms.

He is a lot more tense then he was before. I knew he was nervous and I honestly was too. This wasn't how I planned to talk to one if the members but I can't exactly stop it now. "I'm sorry everything ended how it did. You promised  you would stay in touch with me."he says looking at the sky.

I did promise I would stay in touch but I couldn't bring myself to awnser the calls and texts. It's not a grudge that I hold against them it's the memories that hurt sometimes that I'm trying to get completely over.

"I know.. I know. I still talk to jungkook occasionally,just to catch up on you guys. You guys have improved a lot" I say as tears prick my eyes.
He looks at me and he hugs me.

"no matter what happens you are still our family. You will forever be in bts wether you perform with us or not" jimin hugs me tighter and kisses my forehead.

I put my head on his shoulder. " I really miss you guys.." I whisper . He hums and rubs my back. I was close with all the members. We were together for years. Jimin was always the one who would comfort me. He's goofy most of the time but he can be serious when needed.

For some reason if I needed someone to just hug me he was always there to help. "We should probably go back inside but you should come over to the dorms some time... We can all catch up and go back to being close" he says patting my head. I nod smiling at him and we walk back inside. I sit back in my seat and start eating again.

Conversations continued I just kinda listened. It's easier then speaking with people I rarely know. Maybe we can go back to being close again... I really hope we can.

____________________________________
So I thought I posted this already but apparently I didn't.Anyway this will have a 3rd part.
Love you all
-Zach