Stray kids- Felix part 2

Y/n's pov
One month. It's been one month and I already miss home. The house was a mess when I arrived. It's a big house and it nice but it's dirty. The kids hadnt  bathed in a week or so and the workers hadnt  showed up.

I feel someone pulling on my pajama pants so I look down to see Jin. The youngest. I Neal down and smile at him.
  "Yes little one?" I say as he grabs my hand. He doesn't talk a lot. He's 4 this year. He just shakes his head and walks into my chest.

I stand up with him in my arms and continue to make dinner.  "Are your sisters still asleep?" I ask and he nods. The boy has  black hair and blue eyes.

He takes after my mother a lot. Jimin and Jisoo resemble their father more then my mother it's quite odd how it works. Jimin and Jisoo are kinda scared of me and I don't really know why.

Maybe it will just take time. "Do you wanna go visit ma today?" I ask flipping the pancakes. Jin nods  smiling happily.

After I finish breakfast I set Jin down in his seat and go to wake up jimin and Jisoo. When It comes to waking them up its harder then waking up.... Felix.. I wonder how he is right now. "oppa can you carry me to the table?"jisoo asks looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"Me too!" jimin says. I nod and pick them both up.I didn't really expect them to ask me to. eh whatever.
I set them down in front of the table and they both go to their seats.

We all sit in silence for a few minutes. "So I was planning on taking you all to see ma today. What do you think?" I ask smiling. Jimin and Jisoo shakes their heads no and continue to eat.

"Do you guys not wanna see mom?" I ask as I Pat Jin's head.

"Momma just gonna yell" Jisoo say. I sigh and nod. That is true. My mom gets angry quickly so whenever something isn't how she likes It she yells. And when she starts yelling it doesn't stop for awhile. Since I've gotten here we've visited her several times but each time we visit she gets mad on how they act or how they are dressed. Or even what shoes they are wearing.

The workers are the one who chose their outfits which I feel bad about cause I could help but they say that they get paid for it so they don't mind. Living here is more different than I like..

        {Long long time skip (10 years)}

"Jin please don't break anything when we go into aunties house. All of the things in her house are very important to her"I say looking at him. He sighs and nods at me.

"A fair warning she's big on hugging however if you are uncomfortable with hugging her or anything like that tell her she will give you space" I state looking at all of them.

Jisoo nods and jimin just continues to look straight. We stand in front of the door and I knock. The door opens revealing auntie smiling. "Aish  y/n- ah you don't have to knock  come on in" i smile at her and walk in with the youngyins following me.

I swear this house hasn't changed a bit. Evey thing Is the same. The pictures.. The art.. It's nice. It brings back a lot of memories.

"So the girls get to sleep in the guest room. Don't worry there is a air mattress for one of you so you don't have to share a bed. Jin you get to stay with your brother in his old room.There is also a
air mattress in there. " auntie says smiling at us all. The others go put their things up while I sit and talk to auntie.

We sit on the couch after hugging for a minute. "Y/nie i swear you better go easy on those kids. Don't pressure them to adjust to quick or I will make sure that youll regret it"auntie says giving me a scary smile. She's always gonna be like this I guess.

"Don't worry too much auntie. I've talked to them an they know I don't expect them to adjust to quickly. I feel bad for taking them from Singapore but ever since ma died they seemed like they needed a new change of pace"I say smiling at her. She continues to nag on the tiny things like how my hair is too long for her liking or how I'm dressed to modern. This went on for almost 30 minutes until I could escape.

I walk into my old room to see everything pretty much the same. A picture or two missing and one of my art projects are gone. Other then that everything is the same.

"Hyung your room has a lot of pictures in it" Jin States picking up a picture of me and Felix.

I smile a bit before awnsering "I like taking pictures with people I care for. I did it a lot more when I was younger"  he looks at the other pictures on the wall. What most of the pictures have in common is that most of them are of me and Felix on dates or going through random forests. There are some pictures of me and my old friends like Chan and hyunjin.

"I have a question" he says picking up one of my art projects that I did with suengmin. He looks up at me and I smile.

"Is he Felix?" he asks pointing the first picture. I nod. Felix always had a thing for dyeing his hair but originally it's a dark brown. So in the pictures he has a large amount of hair colors. It was cute though. It was kinda like a surprise all of the time.
   "He's actually attractive. You got to date him? Damn" I laugh and slap the back of his head. "Yes he's handsome and yes I got to date him. Also language" I say giving him a playful glare. He laughs and smiles..

       {Time skip (1 month)}

"Y/n you have some visitors!" I hear Jin yell. I yell back an okay and I put on a shirt. I walk out to see Litteraly all of my old friends kinda just standing there. Even Felix is here.

"Y/n-ah!"suengmin says smiling. He hugs me and of course I hug him back.

Suengmin was always like a little brother to me so I'm not surprised he was so excited. "What are you all doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you all its just a bit surprising"I say smiling at them all.

"Well your aunt gave us your adress and so we thought we should suprise you"Chan states hugging me. Chan hugs are pretty much the best hugs.

"Are you guys hungry? I can cook for you guys" I ask patting suengmins head. They all nod and I nod at them. I swear they look so much older. I mean they are but still. It's really nice to see them again.

"A fair warning my little sisters like to scream and run out of their rooms to just yell about what's happening. If they do that just ignore it. It's normal. I you want to watch TV the remote is right there" I say pointing at the remote. They nod and smile at me. Felix asks if he can help cook and I nod at him.. I start walking into the kitchen with Felix quietly following behind me.

"So I was thinking of making basic english food, chicken, mashed potatoes, ect." I state as I squat down to grab a kinda long pot.

Felix kinda just stood there for a minute before actually speaking."I missed you.." Felix whispers looking down. I pause for a moment. Before putting the pot on the counter and turning to look at him.

He looks like he's going to cry.. I open up my arms and he hugs me. He hugs me tight. Kirk tight tight. He doesn't let go for a good ten minutes. I notice that he's crying.. "Don't cry... It's okay" I say as I start wiping his tears. He gets embarrassed and puts his head on my chest. I laugh and he starts whining about being mean.

"You aren't planning on helping are you?" I ask and he shakes his head no while laughing nervously.

"Fine you don't have to help. Just keep me company while I cook then" he nods and sits on the counter.. I swear he's the exact same.. It's nice