Bts- Taehyung

Y/n's POV
One of the worst things to wake up to Is a call, not just any call of course. A call from your boyfriends wife.. Yep. He has a wife, and 4 kids. He has a fucking family that lives less then an hour away..
Im a homewrecker, he made me into a homewrecker..

He isn't in bed so I'm assuming he is in the kitchen or the living room. This is about to feel like shit.. He has a wife. A family.. I probably just ruined their marriage.. Of course, the first time I actually fall in love with someone they are married and have kids.

I walk out my room, grabbing my phone on the way.. I was correct. He is sitting in the livingroom on the couch watching some random drama. After a moment of standing there leaning on the wall he notices me, he smiles and tells me to come sit with him.

I reluctantly nod and sit in the farther side of the couch. I let out a deep breath and that seems to catch his attention. "Y/nnie? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks moving closer to me. I put my hand up telling him to stop and he does. I pick up the remote and turn the drama playing on the TV off. He let's out a small 'Hey!'.

"Tae.." I mumble out. He looks confused and I sigh. Tears start to fall from my eyes and he starts to panic. Asking me questions like 'what's wrong!?' or 'are you okay?'. All I can do for a moment is cry. I have to kick out my lover. I know I shouldn't feel bad because he is a cheater and a liar but it hurts. Bad..

"Tae-.. You uh have to pack your stuff and leave.." I state not being able to look at him. He trys to grab my hand but pull it away before he can fully grab it.. "You have a wife.. And kids. A 6 month old baby girl.. And you are here with me instead of with your fucking family. So please pack your stuff and go home.. Your wife is expecting you" Taehyungd face goes from confused to panicked. He starts to cry and mutter things under his breath..

"Baby please, Let me explain! I know i lied but please.." Taehyung says latching onto me. I move trying to get out of his grip but he's strong. "Please.. I don't love her! I don't even like women.. I'm only with her because of my parents..you are the love of my life. I don't want to lose you.." he rambles sticking his face in the crook of my neck. He continues to cry and so do I.

"Please.. Just go back and figure out everything with your wife.. Even If you seperate. Our relationship is finished.. It was great while it lasted but now my trust for you is gone.. As I've said please go pack your stuff and leave" I state finally getting out of his grip. He just sits there for a few minutes crying.

After 5 minutes he stands up and walks into the room. This is why I never wanted to fall in love.

-----

Seeing him with his bags at the door hurts more then i thought it would. I talked about marriage with this man. Kids. All of it. But he had all that with someone else. Someone who isn't me. I should be so angry at him. For leading me on, for making me his mistress, for leaving his wife alone to be with me.

His wife must sounded so hurt while talking on the phone with me. She sent me pictures, of them and their kids. They are adorable.. They take after him a lot.

Seeing him stand there looking so vulnerable and distraught.It hurts.it really fucking hurts.

"Y/n..?" I hear him say turning towards me. I look up at him slowly and his face shows a sad smile. "W-will we ever be together again..?" he asks wiping stray tears from his eyes.

I let out a deep sigh and smile at him "Maybe, maybe not.. Right now you have a family to take care of and a wife to apologize to." I state looking away from him.

I hear him sigh and pick up one of his bags "I love you.."

And like that he was gone. Poof. Back to his wife and here I am alone. Once again. This is the worst part of relationships, when they end badly and you have to sit there wondering what was the point of all of the entire relationship.

I always wondered how me and Tae would end up. I guess I have my awnser now.

____________________________________
Idk if I like how this ended up but it's fine ig. Hope you enjoyed!