Bts- part 1

(Unedited)
When y/n left it broke a lit of army's hearts. Nobody could figure it out but in the end he needed to leave for his own sake. Y/n released a video and this was what he said. Keep in mind he looked sad and pale. He looked super Tired too.

"Hello army's.. Before I start I want all of you guys to know that this isn't your faults. I love you guys so much and I always will. Today is officially my last day at bighit entertainment. Yes that means I'm no longer a member of bts. I know this will hurt a lot of you and I'm so sorry. Right now this is what has to be done for my sake. One day I will explain everything to you all. I will try to still be an outlet for you guys. This has been the best experience I've ever had and I'll never forget it. You all are family and I will forever be with you all. I know a lot of people will be mad and emotional..... Im so sorry that Im doing this. I purple all of you..... " y/n pauses for a short moment before saying a weak. "Fighting"

That was something that honestly broke their hearts. Some were angry. Some were sad. Most of them were just worried for y/ns state.
____________________________________
Y/ns pov
It's a nice day today. The sky is clear with occasional clouds. Im on my way back to Korea for the first time in a few months. I'm about to board a plane. Yes I left bts but I still have fans and unfortunately sasaengs. Of course when I arrive there are a bunch of fans watching me leave. I don't know if it's creepy or sweet but either way I appreciate it. I wave at my fans before walking through and getting on the plane. Media is going to freak out with drama but they won't expect what I'm coming back to Korea to do. I'm coming back to act in a bl series! I haven't come out to my fans yet but this is a decent way. This plane ride is going to take forever so sleep it is.

{..Time skip.. }

The first season has finally come out and it was really popular. Obviously it has hate but hey it Korea so it's kinda expected. I'm actually getting ready for a interview. I hate them with a passion but hey it's either this or have the director pester me so this is the best option. Time for the interview I guess..
"Welcome y/n it's a pleasure to have you here today" the interviewer says smiling. Shes kinda attractive.

"Thank you for having me!" I say shaking her hand. She asked some questions about the show but they some off topic questions.

Then the question I dread. "This is a question that hasn't been awnsered yet. If you don't want to awnser then it fine but it doesn't hurt to ask. Many people have asked what happened for you to leave bts?" the interviewer asks giving me a gentle smile.

I shift in my chair a bit then I look over at My manager who nods at me. I let out a small sigh. "This won't be in much detail because I'm still very... Confused I guess you could say about what happened" I say before the interviewer nods. Guess I'm really doing this. "When it comes to me showing my emotions I'm not very good at it. Ive always been closed off because of what has happened in my past. I was very close to the members of bts. Mostly suga. Someone from my past came out and said a few things about my past that... " I pause for a minute trying not to cry. The interviewer hands me a tissue and I thank her. I breathe for a moment before continuing "they revealed some things that happened to me and some things I went through when I was young and the members didn't know what to do. I also had just lost one of my friends so I wasn't really in a good place.... I slowly started distancing from the group without even meaning to.so after a while of thinking I decided to leave bts and now here I am" I say sadly smiling. The audience claps and shouts words of encouragement. I wipe the tears I have on my face quickly.

"One final question. Do you still speak with bts and other kpop idiols? " she asks looking at her cards. I smile happily.

"I still talk and hang out with my idol friends! Especially Jackson from got7 oh and stray kids! I hang out with them a lot. I've only had a few conversations with a few bts members. At this point were pretty much strangers" I explain adjusting my shirt.

I didn't expect this interview to go like this but it did. I don't know if I should go on social media for awhile.. Eh who knows. I walk off stage and go to my manger. "What's next?" I ask him. He sighs and glares.

"At least talk formally to me!" he says. I start laughing and he ends up smiling.

"Next we have a meet up with a bunch of idols and actors. I don't exactly know who is going but there will be a lot of people. There will be Loud fans so try to keep yourself calm.when we get there if you get overwhelmed signal to me and you can take a break" he says patting my head. I pout like a kid and and go to my changing room.

{Time skip}
Y/ns pov

We finally arrive at the event and I swear this place is huge. Great now I'm nervous... I grab a figit toy to keep myself calm when we're sitting. The table where everyone sits is snapped like a square with one side missing.. There are name tag things to show where we sit and luckily I'm sitting next to stray kids! There might be another group next to Me but nobody has sat there yet so we will wait and see.
"Y/n hyung!" Felix says smiling.

"Hey Felix. You seem to have a bunch of energy today" I say laughing a bit. He laughs along with me and we start having a conversation.

Felix is like a little brother to me.one thing that's crazy is how deep his voice can go. Like holy Damn. Okay I'm done being weird. "Y/n hyung don't freak out but bts is sitting next to you.." Felix whispers in my ear. I turn my head a bit and yep.. There they were. Now I'm super nervous.