Straykids- Felix part1

Y/n and Felix are dating. Y/n has lived with his aunt for most of his life because his mom unfortunately abandoned him and his father but his father passed away soon after she left. One day he gets a call saying he has to go to Singapore because his mom was in a crash and he has siblings who nobody can take car of. He has to leave and Felix isn't exactly happy about it.
Both Felix and y/n are 17 about to turn 18
_________________________________
Y/n's pov
"can you repeat what you just said cause I think I heard you wrong" my boyfriend says looking at me like I'm crazy. I sigh and continue putting things into my suitcase. "I'm leaving for Singapore on Tuesday" he walks next to me and makes me turn towards him.

"Please tell me this is a joke.. Its a joke right!?" Felix says as he grips my shoulders.Hes on the verge of tears. I hate seeing him cry. Hell I hate it when he's sad in general. Felix is one of the softest people I know.i love him like really love him.

"Y/n you can't leave! We haven't gone on that beautiful trail. We haven't gone to a concert together. We haven't even gone on a trip together!What about our plan to move in together when we turn eighteen?" Felix says as he starts to ramble. After a minute tears slowly start going down his cheeks.

He pulls me into a hug before he starts begging me to stay.. Begging me not to leave him.
"Felix... I have to go. There are children who don't have anyone else I love you with all my heart but I know what it's like to be alone as a child.they lost a big sister and a father. I'm the only one who can take care of them right now"

he continues to sob and hug me tighter. I rub his back and kiss his forehead.. "W-when will you come back?" he asks looking up at me. I look down at him and frown.

"I-I don't know when I'll be back.. All I know is that it won't be for awhile" I say before I start crying. I can't say how much I hate crying. Especially in front of Felix.

He just looks at me for awhile. I want to know what he's thinking about.Its always kinda hard to read his emotions. "Were going to have to break up aren't we?"felix asks wiping some of his tears. I nod and he puts his head against my chest.

"Stay with me till Tuesday. I know tuesday is three days away but that gives us three days to spend time together" Felix says. I nod and he puts on a heartbroken smile.

So that's what we did. At night time he would help me pack as we watched movies and during the day we would do random stuff. Go to cafes, go on random walks, visit stores and some of our old date places. Felix cried quiet a few times and so did I. We knew that we wouldnt see or talk to each other for awhile.Often Felix would just sit there and stare at me and honestly I let him.

Then it was the day for me to leave. Felix was trying his hardest not to cry but fails. Auntie keeps herself together and hugs me tight. Felix hugs me the whole time after until it's time for me to go. "Flight 192" I look at Felix and my aunt one last time until I walk to my plane... Bye bubs...