₀₁

:

.:. welcome .:.

a young attractive h

a young attractive h.c male, could be seen walking through the halls of sugisawa third high school. many students stopping to stare at him and some bold ones would even wave or wink at him, which he would quietly laugh at in return.

reaching his destination, the occult club, he quietly opened the door. the three occult club members were sitting at a single desk, laughing about something unknown to him.

"ahem," m.n says as he coughs into his hand to gain their attention. which he does successfully as all three members stopped their laughing and turn towards him.

"l.n-san, the student council vice-president. what brings you in here?" sasaki setsuko, a second year in the occult club asks.

"well you see sasaki-chan, this club has yet to fill out its activity reports. and so, it's been decided that this room shall become the girls' track team changing room." m.n says with a small smile and eyes that seem to hold a little amount of pity.

"hold on l.n-senpai," itadori yuji, a first year in the occult club(?) says as he slammed two books onto the desk. "don't underestimate the occult club seniors!"

"haha, sure. but just what is that?" he asks signaling to the desk, which to all of the members started grinning darkly at.

"it's new paranormal activity... and it's related to this school!" the second second year, iguchi, answers. the club members then started explaining their nonsense report, which m.n did not listen to.

"and therefore, you cannot shut this club down!" sasaki exclaimed confidently. while the two other members hyped her up.

"well actually, there's another problem occult club. and it's the fact that itadori yuji, is not a member of the occult club, and is actually a member of the track and field club."

"huh?"

"which means this club doesn't reach the minimum of three members."

"itadori!" sasaki growled out angrily.

"but i wrote 'occult research team' on the application."

"i rewrote it!" the track-and-field team coach said as he appeared out of the blue.

and that's exactly when m.n decided he had enough. and sneakily walked out and away from the occult club. he's definitely not paid enough for that.

 he's definitely not paid enough for that

m.n exited the dark alleyway with blood splatter around his lower face and shirt. he had just finished his meal, which consisted of human flesh.

usually he would be on his way home, but he just so happened to forget his keys in the student council room. he could just break into his apartment, but he worries it would be too loud waking his neighbors up, and then he would have to explain why he was a bloody mess.

arriving at the school, m.n had to think, 'what the hell is this pressure?'.

successfully arriving at the council room, he grabbed his keys, and started to walk back out of the school. well, that's what he would have done, if he didn't suddenly feel a huge amount of energy in the air.

approaching the roof, where he felt the energy come from, he saw a black haired male on the ground with blood running down his face. and then he saw itadori yuji? well he looked like itadori, except he had black tattoos on his face, arms, and shirtless torso.

then suddenly itadori(?) grabbed his own jaw. "huh?"

"whaddya think you're doing with my body? give it back!"

"how're you able to move?"

"um... it is my body, you know?"

m.n stood there dumbfounded. 'what the hell is happening?'

"don't move!" the black haired boy suddenly shouted to itadori.

"you're no longer human."

"huh?"

"under the regulations of jujutsu... itadori yuji, as a curse... i will exorcist you!"

 i will exorcist you!"

:

.:. thanks for reading .:.