₀₃

:

.:. previously .:.

whatever was wrong with those humans, was not his problem. and he refused to get involved.

 and he refused to get involved

insert alarm noise~

m.n groaned as he heard his phone alarm go off. last night when he came home, he immediately flopped onto his couch. too tired to walk to his room. he didn't even bother changing his bloody clothes.

turning around to grab his phone off of the coffee table, he was instead met with a blindfolded male sitting with his legs folded, on his armchair, in his house.

"oh, you're up!" he exclaimed, walking towards m.n. "your alarm is really annoying, you know. you should change it to better sounding one."

m.n snapped out of the confused trance he was in, immediately sitting up and activating his kagune. making them go in front of gojos face. "how the hell did you get in here?!" he asked, glaring at the male. "and put my phone down!"

"haha. sorry, but your alarm kept going off!" gojo laughed, which made m.n roll his eyes. "shut up and answer my question!" he snapped.

"well...i would feel more comfortable answering if i didn't have these red things in my face. hmph!" gojo complained, crossing his arms and turning his head like a child. m.n deadpanned at this, as he removed his kagune. "fine. now tell me why you broke into my house, mr. troll," he said trying not to laugh at himself.

ignoring the insult about his hair, gojo started explaining, "actually, i didn't break in, the door was unlocked. and i'm here to make you my student!"

"what? i'm not becoming your stude-

"tsk tsk, i had a feeling you'd say that," gojo said, shaking his head in a disapproving matter. "but i'm telling you, you want to become my student. it's the better option after all."