₁₀

:

.:. previously .:.

"no, i'm not gonna eat you... unless you want me to, i'll never say no to a meal."

megumi's face when from a shade of light pink to tomato red at m

megumi's face when from a shade of light pink to tomato red at m.n's words. m/n stared at him for a second before saying, "oh, i meant that literally."

"...how embarrassing" megumi muttered.

"yeah, that is pretty embarrassing. good thing i wasn't the one to misunderstand."

megumi's embarrassment seemed to vanish, as he listened to m.n's words. annoyance was the only thing he was feeling. "why're you looking at me like that? it's not like i'm the one who had their head in the gutter."

megumi rolled his eyes, "can we discuss what we need to now?"

"um sure. let's see... you're probably wondering, why i ate itadori's heart, right?"

megumi said nothing, as he slightly glared at m.n. "okay thanks for answering," m.n said sarcastically. "and it's not like i ate him because i wanted to. if anything i kinda did like him. if i had to rate him on a scale from 1-10 i'd rate him a solid 8. and that's extremely high if you ask me."

"can you get on with it..."

"oh right. okay, so let's say you were starved for three days, not put on a diet, but then a hot juicy delicious steak was right in front of you. would you or would you not eat the steak?"

megumi deadpanned at the ridiculous question, but still answered, "i would eat it?"

"right, right! that was how it was with me and the heart. you see, i'm not human, i eat humans. and since i was starved for days, not put on a diet, i couldn't control myself."

"wait... you're not human and you eat humans? ...are you a curse?"

"a curse? of course not!" m.n said. "if you're not a curse or a human then what are you?"