₁₁

:

.:. previously .:.

"m.n~ get ready, we've got somewhere to be!"

n~ get ready, we've got somewhere to be!"

"this place screams suspicion," m.n said. he and gojo had just arrived at some random building in the middle of the woods, of course, it looked suspicious. "don't worry, don't worry." gojo brushed him off while opening the door.

"gojo-sensei, is that you?" was heard as the two walked inside. they were then met with a pink-haired boy looking at them from the couch, confusing m.n. 'itadori? did i not eat his heart...?' he thought.

"huh? l.n-senpai?!" itadori yelled out in surprise, making m.n roll his eyes. "why are you always so surprised to see me?" m.n raised an eyebrow before continuing, "if anyone should be surprised it should be me. i mean, shouldn't you be dead?" itadori awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. he then quickly looked towards gojo, with eyes that screamed 'please help me!'

gojo laughed to himself a bit before deciding to help his student, "ahem!" he coughed, "yuji, where's that doll?" itadori looked at the couch quickly going to pick the doll up, "here it is! ...what's up with this creepy-cute thing anyway?"

"it's the principal's specialty: a cursed corpse."

m.n let out an irritated sigh, "what is the point of this exactly?"

"dont worry, it's coming."

the three of them sat in silence for a couple of seconds, itadori was playing with the doll. m.n was looking at gojo as if he's the most annoying person on the planet. and gojo staring into the unknown with a stupid smirk on his face.

the doll's eyes suddenly shot open and uppercut itadori. "OWWWW," he screamed, making m.n turn his head to see itadori with tears forming in his eyes and a bruise on his chin.

"a curse corpse will wake up if it doesn't receive a consistent flow of cursed energy, and it'll attack you like it just did," gojo explained. "and that's where the movies come in! first, you'll start by watching movies without waking it up."