₀₄

:

.:. previously .:.

"oh, so you are home. glad to know you didn't run away!"

 glad to know you didn't run away!"

"i should've," m.n grumbled, walking into the living room. he was wearing -insert outfit and had a f.c backpack on.

megumi and itadori were a bit surprised. neither of them expecting to see m.n. but itadori, unlike megumi, voiced his surprise. "l.n-senpai? again?!"

"hey, hi." he greeted with low energy. he did want to do whatever he was about to do.

"you two make yourselves at home while i explain some things to m.n." gojo started walking towards m.n, leading him back into the kitchen.

"you don't get to say that, this isn't your house!"

"whoa! it's in the mountains? is this tokyo?" itadori asked, walking into tokyo prefectural jujutsu specialty high school

"all this walking is ridiculous." m.n grumbled out, walking slightly behind itadori.

"this isn't actually out of the ordinary for a tokyo suburb." gojo said, answering itadori.

"oh. well, where did fushiguro disappear to?"

"he's fast asleep after receiving jujutsu treatment. first things first, you two. you've got an interview with the principal."

"the principal?" m.n parroted.

"if you mess up, there's a chance he'll reject your admission, so go all-out."

"huh?!" itadori asked shocked. "and then what? immediate execution?!"

'so, he got threatened with execution too?' m.n thought to himself, letting a tiny smile out.

"what?" a new voice said, making all three of them stop in their tracks. m.n looked to where he heard the voice come from, to see a mouth on itadoris cheek. he almost yelled, 'what the hell?'

"so you're not the boss," the voice continued. "a hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring if you ask me."

m.n rolled his eyes at the cheek mouth, "good thing we didn't ask."

itadori then slapped his cheek. "sorry guys, he comes out sometimes..."

"what an interesting body you have now." gojo whistled.

"and i suppose that was sukuna?" m.n asked.

before gojo could answer, the mouth appeared again, but this time on the hand itadori used to slap his cheek, "i owe you a favor after all."

"not again!" itadori whined.

"when i make this kids body mine... you'll be the first one i kill! and the annoying h.c brat will be next."

"um?"

"me, a target of the great sukuna? what an honor!" gojo replied.

slapping his hand itadori asked, "so he's really that famous?"

"ryomen sukuna, with four arms and two faces, is a demon of lore. but the truth is, he was a human that actually existed. although over a thousand years ago...

"in the golden age of jujutsu, the jujutsu sorcerers had sharpened their skills and finally defeated him. with the title ryomen sukuna, he would traverse the ages after his death as a cursed object. we jujutsu sorcerers wouldn't even be able to destroy his remains preserved in its own grave wax. without a doubt, he is the king of curses!"

"is he stronger than you, sensei? itadori questioned.

"hm... good question. if sukuna regained all his power, it might be a little tough."

"so your saying, you'd lose?" m.n teased.

"of course not. i'd win!"

"wow. what a-

"satoru! you're late!" the principal, masamichi yaga, interrupted. "you're late by eight minutes! your habit of being late, but not being late enough to get mad at... i thought i told you to fix it!"

sighing, gojo said, "if it's not mad enough to get mad about, then cut me some slack. i figured you'd be making dolls anyway, so eight minutes is no big deal, right?"

"so they're the kids?"

:

.:. thanks for reading .:.