₀₂

:

.:. previously .:.

"under the regulations of jujutsu... itadori yuji, as a curse... i will exorcist you!"

"hold up, it's not a problem," itadori said with his hands in a surrendering position

"hold up, it's not a problem," itadori said with his hands in a surrendering position. "more importantly, you and i are pretty beat up. we need to get to a hospital."

'how have neither of them noticed me?' m.n thought to himself. he was just about to ask what was going here but got interrupted by a new voice,

"what's the situation?" a man with a blindfold and bright white hair, who suddenly appeared said.

"what-?! gojo-sensei! what're you doing here?"

"i wasn't gonna come at first, but the higher ups got involved after hearing a special-grade cursed object went missing. anyways you're really roughed up," he said, taking his phone out of his pocket. "i should show this to the second years."

megumi glared at his ridiculous teacher who was taking pictures of his beat-up state. m.n couldn't help but laugh a bit at the comical scene in front of him, which caused all three pairs of eyes to stare at him.

"...and who're you?" gojo asked, tilting his head to side a little.

with a small smile on his face, m.n opened his mouth to answer, but before he could...

"L.N-SENPAI?!" itadori yelled out. "what're you doing here? why's there blood on your shirt? are you hurt?" he questioned, causing everyone around him to sweatdrop.

"how about you give him time to answer," gojo said with a small giggle.

"my name's m.n l.n, second year at sugisawa third high school. a pleasure to meet you," m.n said with a closed-eyed smiled. "and to answer your questions, itadori-kun, no i'm not hurt."

"but what about the blo-" before itadori could finish questioning his senpai, gojo clapped his hands twice,

"ahem! so, megumi... did you find it?"

"um," itadori started. "sorry... i ate it."

"for real?"

"for real." megumi and itadori answered. while m.n just shrugged, not knowing what he ate.

"hm? haha! you're not kidding. they're combined." gojo said while he examined itadori very closely... for some reason. "how does your body feel?"

"okay..."

"can you switch with sukuna?"

"sukuna?"

"the cursed object you ate."

"oh, yeah. i probably can."

"ten seconds. come back after ten seconds." gojo said as he stretched.

"i don't know about this."

"don't worry! i'm the strongest," he answered confidently.

during that whole exchange, m.n was spacing out. he was not interested in their conversation. and just as he was cursing himself out for being nosey, itadori(?) suddenly appeared in front of him trying to kick him. but before he could, his kagune activated and wrapped around his body.

itadoris(?) eyes widened a bit at this. he definitely didn't sense any cursed energy coming from him earlier, and he still didn't sense any now..

m.ns kagune unwrapped from his body and moved to attack itadori(?). but he dodged the attack by jumping backwards, landing in front of gojo.

"should be about time." gojo said, looking towards m.n with a small smirk.

"oh! was everything okay?" itadori asked with the tattoos he had suddenly disappearing.

as m.n saw this he stood dumbfounded, once again. why did itadori suddenly attack him... no wait, how could a human attack him with such great power? and since when did disappearing tattoos exist? he was just too confused.

getting out of his thoughts, he saw the other two conversing and a knocked out itadori and decided he should take his leave. whatever was wrong with those humans, was not his problem. and he refused to get involved.

 and he refused to get involved

:

.:. thanks for reading .:.