₀₈

:

.:. previously .:.

'saving the heart isn't going to do anything,' he thought, right before his face twisted into a look of disgust.

megumi couldn't believe what he was seeing. how could m.n eat that? how could he eat itadori's heart?! he felt so disgusted, disappointed, and angry with his senpai that he momentarily forgot about sukuna.

"how about you pay attention to the one who'll kill you, instead of the cannibal." sukuna said while swallowing his finger. megumi got his thoughts together and decided to focus on the deadlier threat, "itadori will come back, even if he dies as a result. that's the kind of guy he is."

m.n wiped the blood off his face, after devouring the heart. he wasn't satisfied and felt like he needed more. i mean, of course, one small heart wasn't gonna fill his stomach. he ignored sukuna and megumi, not caring about them, whatsoever, and started walking towards the entrance.

soon he saw a woman and a few men in suits. the woman soon spotted him walking towards him, "e-excuse me sir, but you just came from that building, right? do you perhaps know if my son, tadashi, is o-

she didn't have time to finish as m.n's kagune went right through her chest. "you talk too much." he mumbled to himself, a sadistic smirk on his face. her body fell to the ground with a heavy 'thud', alerting the others.

the three men turned around immediately, they looked at the body on the ground, looked at m.n, then each other, and instantly went to attack. they of course didn't stand a chance, as m.n killed all of them in under five seconds.

"four bodies? i wonder if i can even eat all of this... oh well, itadakimasu!"

"i'm like 120% sure he knows

"i'm like 120% sure he knows." m.n said, taking a seat next to gojo. the two were inside the morgue, waiting for the doctor to come. "i was too hungry to control myself, so it just happened," he shrugged. "i meannn, maybe if you weren't literally starving me, this wouldn't have happened."

"please m.n, i was not starving you. you were just put on a diet!"

"a diet and starvation are the same to someone like me!"

ijichi then walked into the room, making gojo switch from his playful mood to a serious one, "it was on purpose, wasn't it?"

ijichi, terrified, answered to the best of his ability, "you say that but..."

"dispatching first years to rescue five people with unclear information on whether they are alive or dead... and on top of that, making them go up against a high-grade opponent, it's unreal.

"i did the impossible and granted yuji an indefinite postponement on his death penalty. what's really messed up is that you stealthily disposed of him in my absence, with the help of a high-grace curse. that's what this is, isn't it? even if the other two died, you thought doing something to spite me would kill two birds with one stone, didn't you?"

ijichi now trembling and more scared than ever, "no. but when the dispatch was decided... no one expected it to become high-grade."

"finding the perpetrator is troublesome. should i just go ahead... and kill all those guys at the top?"

m.n shuddered at gojos words and intensity as that was the last thing he heard before he left, almost bumping into someone.

n shuddered at gojos words and intensity as that was the last thing he heard before he left, almost bumping into someone

"maki. maki! he really did die. yesterday! a boy in the first year!" panda said as he peeked out from behind a tree.

"katsuobushi flakes."

maki immediately turned around to face the other two second years, "say. that. earlier! it'll seem like i'm a cold, heartless devil!!"

"actually, that's exactly what you are, you know?!"

"tuna-mayo."

the two first years sat on the stairs and deadpanned at their senpais, "those people..? who are they?" nobara asked, pointing at them.

"they're our second-year senpais."

"so why isn't l.n-senpai with them?" megumi stiffened at mention of m.n. he hadn't forgotten what happened yesterday, and wasn't sure how he should feel about it. "wait let me guess, he's probably in his dorm sleeping. he's such a bad senpai!"

megumi introduced the three seconds years and then said something about another one who was overseas.

"is that a panda..?" a voice was heard from behind the second years, making them all turn around.

?" a voice was heard from behind the second years, making them all turn around

:

.:. thanks for reading .:.