Ch.4 I got Kidnaped and I'm NOT Happy

Isla POV:
I woke up in a musty grey room. Water was dripping from rusted pipes that ran overhead. I tried to move but my hand rubbed up against rope and the sharp wood of the chair I was tied to.

The room was illuminated by a single light bulb that cast a small amount light over my chair. There was a door in the corner of the room but I noticed no physical threats. Strange. You would think a kidnapper would try and intimidate you a bit more. Just then the metal safety door in the corner of the room opened to reveal Blondie and Mystery Boy, Ryder Hill.

"Looks like someone has awoken from their nap." Ryder said with a smug expression.

"WHAT THE HELL ASSHOLE!" I screamed back, fighting against my restraints.

"It looks likes someone's not too pleased." He said while smirking and tracing a finger across my shoulder. "It's too bad I don't really care.

"Yeah no shit." I reply with an annoyed eye roll.

"Anyways we have some business to discuss, so if you could please cooperate this will go much smoother." He says coming and crouching in front of me.

"And what makes you think I will?" I respond smugly. I take that opportunity to knee him in the crotch. It's not my fault he was dumb enough to leave my legs free.

"Ahh! Bitch!" Ryder screams falling onto his knees.

"Asshole" I retaliate. He slowly recovers from the impact to his privates, and stands up. However, he is now too far for me to strike him again.

"Ok here's the deal, either you can cooperate, or your peppy friend gets it." As he says this all the color drains from my face and I can feel my expression go stone cold. "Oh, now are we listening princess?" He smiles knowing full well he's won.

"One, don't call me princess. And two, what the fuck did you do with Vivian!" I say icily.

"I just recruited you for my mafia. We are the largest in the world for that matter. You will join or your friend Vivian's head will be delivered to her sister's doorstep." Ryder states without a hint of his usual sarcasm. That's when I knew he was completely serious.

"And if I do comply?" I said cautiously.

"Than Vivian and you will stay here in my
safehouse with Anthony, my two other close friends, and me. Your life from before will be completely cut off." He says like it's the most normal thing in the world. That's when I loose it. I might not have a life outside of fighting, but Vivian does. She doesn't deserve this.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU DON'T JUST GET TO CONTROL PEOPLES LIVES! AND YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T GET TO CONTROL MINE!" I hiss whilst spitting at his feet. Ryder's face contorts with anger, but I don't care. I meant what I said and I don't take shit from anyone. Especially not some filthy rich white guy. He makes his way to me in two long strides and grabs my chin.

"Two things you'll learn here. My word is law, and NO ONE cusses me out," he said glaring at me. His hand still doesn't leave my chin. "Got that?"

"Unfortunately no, I don't." I say, returning his glaring gaze with my own. Oh hot damn those eyes. As much as I want to hate them, there is something comforting inside them.

Just like I want to hate his touch, which is making my chin burn down to the bone. That feeling still lingers there even as he removes his hands and slams them onto the wall behind me in frustration. He then walks out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

"I'll give you props for your guts," Blondie says as he steps out of the shadows. I had completely forgotten he was here. "No one ever talks like that to Ryder. Not even me, and I'm his best friend."