Ch.12 Interrigations Pt.2

⚠️TW: Mild Violence In this Chapter⚠️
Isla's POV:
"James isn't second in command."

"Excuse me?" Ryder says with a silencing glare. I'm obviously not supposed to talk. Well too bad jackass I do what I want.

"I said that he," I say gesturing towards James, "Isn't second in command. He is third. You can tell by the tattoo behind his right ear.

I slowly wait for the three guys to catch my drift. It takes them a minute before Ryder makes his way over to James's ear.

"Alright if your not second in command, who is?" Ryder asks

"Haha, your not getting anything out of me pretty boy."

"Oh I'm flattered you think I'm pretty." Ryder remarks while sending me my cue.

Here goes nothing.

I walk closer, squaring up, and landing a punch straight to his jaw.

Ryder nods at me, signaling for me to continue.

I land another hard punch to his jaw causing blood to pool from his mouth.

I then proceed to pull undercut up his chin, where a large bruise is now beginning to form. Next I throw a blow to the side of his head, causing blood to leak from both his nose and left ear.

I hit a few more punches to his face, and one too his gut before Ryder taps my shoulder. I step back grabbing a spare water out from Anthony's hands.

Blood is now dripping down the chair in a slow manner, and beginning to pool at James's feet. I cringe slightly at the damage. It's not like I've never hurt anyone before, I've just never stuck around too see the aftermath.

"Anything to say?" Ryder inquires

"Go to hell." James spits causing blood to land all over Ryder's shirt.

"Oh now you've done it." I hear Elliott mutter from behind as Anthony and Alec's eyes widen in shock. I guess even enemies try not to anger Ryder.

I notice Ryder back away with a blank, unreadable expression on his face. He makes his way over towards the table near the back wall. Picking up a knife he walks over and hands it to me.

Not Happening

"Sorry but that's not what I agreed too." I say putting my hands up and refusing Ryder's offer.

He scowls and makes his way over to James himself.

"Last Chance." Ryder says in a dark, monotone voice.

This just causes James to spit on him once again.

"Big Mistake." Ryder sneers, making his way towards James ear.

I swear James' agonizing screams could be heard in Canada as Ryder's intricately cut out his tattoo with massive detail. He than proceeded to cut the same tattoo design behind his other ear.

Blood sprayed from the veins Ryder cut and poured all over the ground and I was feeling incredibly faint and sick to my stomach.