Ch.9 Clubing & Abducting

Isla's POV:
Once Maria is finished dressing me, I'm unrecognizable. She put me in a tight black dress that barley covered my but and was held up by spaghetti straps. The whole dress really showed off my curves. My hair was straighten to perfection and I had on a pair of strappy black heals that made the dress look even shorter. My make up was overdone I'm my opinions but she assured me I looked stunning. And for once in my life I actually believed it.

"Thank you for all your help Maria." I say as I turn and give her a hug, "I have never felt more beautiful in my life." Not that I ever cared about it.

"Of course darling! You are so gorgeous!" She responds returning my hug. "Now you better get downstairs." I give her a slight nod in agreement and begin my way to the foyer where I know the guys are waiting.

Ryder's POV:
"We are gonna be late if she doesn't get her ass down here soon." I grumble. We are supposed to be leaving in five minutes and Isla is still not down. She has been up there for ever.

"Chill Ryder. You are the one who sent her to be fixed up." Alec remarked

"I know, I know. I just-" I stop cold. Isla is making her way down the staircase and she just looks so f-ing beautiful. I can't help staring.

"Close your mouth or you might catch flies." She smirks at me. And she's back to being an annoying bitch. A gorgeous one at that.

"Are you guys just going to stand here all night or are we actually going to go get this guy." Isla says getting impatient.

"Yeah, uh but first you need this, you know, uh just in case." I say while handing her a thigh strap and a sliver Wather PPK 7.65 mm. "Do you know how to put this on, or do you, um, need me to um-"

"I know how to put it on dumbass." She say cutting me off and snatching the equipment out of my hands. Ugh why does she have me so riled up. Sure enough though, she puts the gun and strap on with easy and even pulls a pocket knife out of her clutch to add in next to the Wather PPK.

"Let's go, we need time to get in position." Elliott says snapping me out of whatever trance I was in.

"Yep, we're out of here." I continue and walk outside towards the car.

Isla's POV:
Ha! I made the Ryder Hill speechless! Ha! Why do I take so much pride in that? I have no idea!

Finally after what seems like forever I'm on my way into the club. Elliott is waiting in the car ready to pull us out. Alec and Ryder are coming into the club with me to scout the area and keep watch, they also will be helping me get the body to the car, but the rest of this is all me. Yay.

I walk into the club and talk subtly into my ear piece.
"What exactly do I do while I wait for James to show up?" I ask.

"I don't know! Drink or gamble that's what I'm gonna do." Alec responds

"NO! There will be no drinking or gambling for you Alec. I need you focused and you have a terrible drink tolerance. Isla, go get a cocktail or something from the bar and wait. ONLY ONE though I need you to have a clear head." Ryder instructs

"K." I respond dryly.

"Yes boss sir!" Alec says and I notice him salute from his position on the other side of the room. I laugh internally and make my way to the bar.

After downing a few shots, much to Ryder's dismay, I notice James enter the Club.

"He's here" I whisper, only loud enough or my earpiece to pick up.

"No shit Sherlock." Ryder sneers.

"Do you want me to do this, or not?" I ask him irritated beyond belief.