Ch.6 Unacknowledged Feelings

Ryder's POV:
Fuck. That girl can hit. Now I remember why I picked her. Her obnoxious attitude distracts that from me. She also is so fucking sexy. I mean wow. Not that I care. Obviously.

As I pick my self up from the floor, I hear a knock bound across my double wooden doors.

"Come in." I groan whilst dusting off my pants.

It's just Anthony. Thank God. I don't have the patience to put up with anyone else.

"Uhh...You ok there Ryder???" Anthony asks me. He hands me a tissue, which I gladly accept considering my nose is bleeding everywhere. Damn it Isla.

"Thanks." I say flatly, cleaning up my face in the process.

"So what exactly happened, I kinda liked the cute girl living her." Simply because he said cute, I know he wasn't referring to Isla. I mean she is drop dead gorgeous, and most definitely not cute. What am I even saying!

"Isla and I made a deal."

"Yeah looks like that went well." He responded with an eye roll.

"Whatever, just get her prepared to train the men. Oh and send Darcy up." With that I wave him off to deal with Isla. I really don't have the patience to deal with her and her "I'm the boss" attitude. I'm the boss.

Isla's POV:
A few minutes after kicking Ryder's ass, a random guard comes to lead me to my room. He shuts me in with out a word and I'm left gaping at the space in front of me.

I have three large floor to ceiling windows that take up a whole wall of the room. The wall are painted a beautiful sage green, and have gorgeous crown molding across the non-window walls.

On the wall facing the windows is a queen sized, four poster bed. It is made of the same dark wood has the hardwood floors beneath it. Almost identical really.

Beige, brown, and green cover the bedding in an ivy pattern and the sheets are beige to match.

A white desk sits against another wall with a painting overhead. Across from that is a small siting area that consists of to beige chairs with deep green pillows. They have a gold table in between them and a cream fluffy rug underneath.

I have a bathroom and closet located on the same wall as the desk. I decided to check out the bathroom first.

The bathroom was cream colored with brass appliances, it also had the same colored walls as the bedroom, and a window right above the toilet. The tub sat in the corner across from the door. The shower was directly next to the tub and the sinks next to the door.

The floor was tiled and green fluffy bath mats were layed across the rooms as needed. I spotted white towels hanging on a heated towel rack. A hopefully unused tooth brush and toothpaste tub were in cup on the counter. As was a bar of soap.

I moved on to the closet witch was easily the size of my old apartment. It had the wooden floors from the bedroom, same as the wall paint color. It had full length mirrors on the far wall as large windows on another.

As I was turning out of the closet, I bumped directly into Anthony.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?"

"No of course not." He winked "Anyway Ryder wants me to inform you on what your role here will be. Basically-"

"Oh NoNoNoNoNo! If Ryder wants to tell me something he can get his ass in here and tell me himself. I don't need one of his lackeys doing that. You can go report that to him." I spat. He will tell me face to face if he wants my cooperation.