Chapter 11

A/N: HELLO ASHRALDS, Here's a new update. I'm not sure how well it is since I've written it during times I was half asleep. And as I'm writing this, I'm pretty much half asleep also hha. but I just wanted to tell you all how much I love you. It's times like these when we should stick together and support them invididually and to respect them as people. I have no idea what's true and what's not, but all I know is that I hope that they are both happy. I can't deny that I am deeply affected because I love Sasa and Gege so much. And it hurts to hear rumors that it was a lie or that he hurt her. It's truly heartbreaking. But I just hope we all can take a step back, enjoy their happy moments and read lots of fanfics to replace all the sadness. I was going to include a little something from the situation into this chapter, but I thought, no. I'll save that for a different story haha. Anyways, here's the next udpate. I hope you like it! Enjoy.

Also thank you so much for the sweet comments and reviews. I'm so happy to know that you all really like this story. It's so nice to know that you really enjoy it.  It keeps me writing!! So don't hesitate to give reviews!

~AM

-----------------------------------

Chapter 11

"Is it okay if I look around?" Gerald hollered from the living room.

"Sure, just don't take anything!!" Sarah called out from the kitchen. She was busy preparing appetizers so they could snack on until their Chinese food arrived.

"Don't you trust me?" he responded.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

He scoffed and shook his head as he stood up from the couch.

"Don't answer it," he replied as he made his way down the hall way by the foyer. He could hear laughter coming from the kitchen. It eased the tension in his heart.

He glanced at all the familiar photos on the wall. Some of them were the same ones he saw when he first came in. But there were a couple of new ones. Some from different countries she visited like Brazil, London and South Africa. It was amazing how she really fulfilled her wishes while they were apart. Although it was a painful time, it encouraged her to grow as a person.

He continued along the hall way, opened a few doors and found the bathroom and what looked like a guest room. Then he opened one door which echoed when he stepped inside. He switched the lights on and found himself in Sarah's trophy room. There were shelves nailed to each wall which held several of her awards and medals that dated back to when she was a child. He didn't think it was possible that someone her age could earn that many awards in her lifetime. He walked even deeper into the room as he read every title engraved into each individual one. It was like her name was golden. He never really knew how much music meant to her. This was literally her life. Since the day she was born, her heart and soul belonged to music.

In the beginning, it was overwhelming for him to know that the Nation's princess allowed him to not only be in her life, but closer to her heart. She was more than just a singer. She was given a gift from God and she really took that seriously. The awards and medals showed that. She was practically an angel. She knew what her dream was and she pursued it. Not only for herself, but for her family as well. She was the breadwinner. And it was so amazing to get a chance to know someone who actually earned her fame.

"Wow," he gasped, mesmerized by the shiny displays surrounding him.

"It's a little much, isn't it?" Sarah stated from behind him.

Gerald turned around and found her standing by the door frame. Her arms folded across her chest as she smiled sweetly at him.

"This is amazing," he complimented. "You have a whole room full of your accomplishments. That's really impressive."