chapter 15

A/N: HI THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NICE REPLIES. Don't be afraid to review in tagalog. I know I write in English, but I do know how to understand tagalog haha. How do you think I can understand all the Sarah/Gerald news? So don't be scared!! Here's a an intense chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

-Ann / twitter.com/starssaved

Chapter 15.

---

"Hey Bro, remember celebration tonight before I start filming my movie next week. Don't forget!"

Gerald read Rayver's text and threw his phone back on his bed as he stood in front of his mirror fixing his hair. Every time he mentioned the movie, he couldn't help but feel his blood boil. He figured it must've been the fact that he hated the idea so much. He couldn't help it. But he tried his best to hold it back because he was his best friend.

He combed his hair to the side, and grabbed a plain white shirt and a plaid button up from his drawers. Then he grabbed his brand jeans and dressed up for the day. He had a meeting in a few hours and he wanted to grab breakfast before he went.

Quickly, he picked up his phone and dialed her number. He waited patiently as it rang and walked out of his room to knock on his brother's door. Ken didn't respond, so he walked in and noticed that he was lying flat on his bed in nothing but his boxers. Gerald walked over and nudged Ken's foot with his knuckle.

When he realized that Sarah wasn't answering, he hung up and focused on waking his brother up for the day.

"HOY!" he shouted. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Not now," Ken mumbled through his pillow.

"Don't you have a class project to work on?"

"That's not until later. Let me sleeeeep!"

Gerald rolled his eyes and slapped his brother on his bare back.

"AHHH!" Ken screamed, his head popping up from his bed to glare at his kuya. "Damn it, Ge!"

He chuckled as he noticed that Sarah was calling him back. So he turned away and answered it.

"Sorry, were you asleep?" he stated as soon as he heard her groggy voice on the other line.

Ken sat up in his bed and roughly threw a pillow over Gerald's way.

"No still a little tired. What's going on over there?" she questioned, hearing sounds on his side of the phone.

"Ken is being a bully," Gerald complained as he jumped over to put his little brother in a head lock.

"Aghh," Ken groaned.

Sarah laughed. "It sounds more like you're being the bully."

"Ate Sarah, please heelp," Ken managed to say.

"No, I'm just being a big brother," Gerald laughed as he laid his body over his little brother's and held him close.

"Oh really? Your brother is calling for help. I think that says a lot, Ge."

"Get. Off . Me!" Ken groaned, trying his best to remove his brother's grip from around his neck.

"He's just tricking you, don't listen to him," Gerald joked.

"Ay naman, you're not fooling anyone here. Just let him go, Ge. He needs to breathe!" Sarah advised.

"Okay I will, but you have to answer this one question for me," Gerald stated as he rustled Ken's hair with his fist.