chapter 4

A/N: Hi everyone. Sorry for the long wait. I was trying to write the next part, but then I had a lot of school work to do. I was going to make it longer, but I cut it short. Thank you all for the wonderful reviews and comments. I'm glad you're loving the story! I know it's kind of heavy right now, but don't worry.  Everything will be fine for SaSa and GeGe eventually. ;)

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

-AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Chapter 4

"It looks like we're not going to see much of each other after today."

"Yeah," she nodded, looking down at her feet.

He leaned his head to the side to get a better view of her lovely face and smiled. "Hey," he whispered, lifting her chin up with his finger. "Why so sad?"

"You know why," she said, pouting at him.

He couldn't help but chuckle. "Babe, it's only for right now."

"How long is 'right now'?"

It was a question he wished he knew the answer to. "I don't know."

"See," she began. "How can you be so calm about this when there's no confirmation that we'll be together again? I don't want us to be apart."

"I know. I don't want to either, but it's something we have to do."

"Can't we just be together? No one has to know."

"Sarah, what about your parents? What about your management? Do you want to go through that mess again? I don't want to put your career on the line. I don't want that to happen again. "

She was silent. He had never seen her this way before. It almost broke his heart. He gently held her shoulders and leaned his forehead against hers. "Listen, let's not think of it as us being apart."

"Then what should we call it then?"

Their eyes were now locked together. Every little speck and line in their iris could be seen.

"Our time to grow."

"To grow apart," she mumbled.

"No," he whispered, caressing her cheek softly. "To grow stronger."

Gerald opened his eyes as something hit him on the gut, interrupting his thoughts. He looked down and found a water bottle that his brother threw at him.

"Ken, what the hell?"

"I had to get your attention somehow," his brother shrugged his shoulders.

"You didn't have to throw it that hard," Gerald groaned as he opened the water bottle and took a quick swig.

"You told them 8, right?" Fred questioned as he played a game on his phone.

"Yup." Ken nodded.

"It's already 8:05," Ali stated, glancing at his watch. He was leaning against the wall, waiting patiently for the other group to arrive.

"They don't have to arrive exactly at 8. They'll be here."

"Maybe they forgot," Gerald stated. "I'd be fine if they didn't come."

"What?" Ken snapped. "You don't care if they come or not?"

"Well, it's not like I was the one who planned this. You forced this on us," he complained, pulling his phone out of his pocket to distract himself.