Chapter 9

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry for the delay. Busy busy! Anyways, here's the continuation of the phone call. There's some mentions of mommy and daddy Geronimo, but this is just FICTIONAL! I'm not trying to make them look like the bad guys. lol. This is just my interpretation of what's going on in MY ASHRALD story. So  I really hope you enjoy it! Tell me your thoughts! =)

~ AM.

Chapter 9

One and a half years ago.
--------

"Sars!" she heard them call out. "Please, unlock the door!"

She sat on the floor, against her bed, staring longingly at the wall. There was nothing to look at, but the pieces of paint peeling off of it. Her arms were wrapped around her knees. Her hands occupied with a threaded bracelet that she had been twirling between her fingers for hours. Her eyes were distant and hollow. There was no telling if she even had a soul inside of her.

Every single day after work - after all the fake smiles and lies she's been telling to her audience - she'd ride home with her parents without a single word and lock herself in her room.. It was as if she'd turn into something different as soon as she stepped into a car with them. There was just something that turned off when she was alone with her parents. Like she wasn't in control of her own body because the expression on her face would turn into a blank stare. It was dark and cold. As if all that happiness that she confidently expressed in every interview and every Sunday show no longer existed. At least not when her parents were around. No one else in the industry ever saw this version of Sarah before or even now, besides them. After the ride home, she'd go up to her room and lock the door behind her. For hours, she'd stay in there without going downstairs to eat or drink or even speak to any member of her family. It was so unlike her to see her that way. She was literally going into depression.

It was possible that her emotions of pain had deepened more than it did the last time she tried to fight for love. The scar didn't disappear. Oh no, it didn't. It was healing. It was almost back to its normal form. But because of their fear of the two getting too serious too fast, and because of the reputation of their careers, they had to part. Which only made her scar into a wound that deepened all the way to the bone.

"Sarah, please don't do this to us! We're your sisters!" she heard Shine cry out . "Don't make us worry."

Sarah glanced away from the wall and listened to the cracking of her Ate's voice. It sent shivers up and down her spine, causing her eyes to well up in tears. She bit down on her bottom lip and moved her eyes back to the bracelet around her wrist. The bracelet he had given her.

"Sars," Johna spoke softly. "We know you're hurting. But you have to remember that we're still here for you."

She closed her eyes as they continued to speak, but it only made her feel worse. Despite all the comforting words they said, it didn't take away the pain that had been taking over her for the past three weeks. She could only keep her composure in front of the camera. Off cam was another story.

The tears began to flow down her cheeks as she tightened her grip on the red bracelet. Her blood began to boil as anger grew and grew inside of her, and she ripped the bracelet off of her wrist. She tossed it roughly to the other side of the room and started screaming insanely. Her hands turned into fists, then her fists began punching everything surrounding her. The bed, the floor, the walls, the shelves, the air.

"SARS!!!!" they screamed. "What are you doing!? Please, don't do anything!"

Sarah continued to scream uncontrollably in her room, making her siblings panic on the other side of the door. She continued to pull apart every inch of her room, tossing pictures and clothes everywhere like a little child on a tantrum. But this was no tantrum. This was release of a girl who had been hiding behind a smile for too long.