1- Arrival

Deku's pov

I was right in front of the hotel door, when my phone started ringing, and when I saw it was Uraraka I picked it up.

"Hey Uraraka, I just walked into the hotel, so... give me the time to ask which is my room, and then we can meet each other"

"Oh, right, you'll stay in an hotel...Tsuyu and I are at Iida's house, it's so sad that his parents gave him the chance to host only two people..."

"Haha, it's ok, this hotel is pretty good and most important cheap, so it's not a big deal for me to stay here!"

"Thank god! Anyway, I leave you, so you can arrange your luggage, see you later"

"Okay, can you just send me the location of the meeting place?"

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks, bye"

I hung up and started heading to the reception.

"Good morning! I've a reservation for the name Midoriya"

"Ih, a single room for a week?" A blond boy asked me, he was probably the same age as me.

"Uhm... no, actually it's for a month"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I read another customer's booking, haha, so... your room is..." his face became a little worried, and he picked up the landline phone on the counter, and dialed a few numbers, before beckoning me to wait a moment.

"Shinsou, we have a... veeeery small problem... can you come here for a sec?"

A few minutes later a tall guy with purple hair came, and with a tired look he approached the other receptionist.

"Denki, don't tell me you give the keys of this costumer's room to someone else..."

"Com'on! It only happened once!!"

"... so what happened?"

The blonde one whispered something in his colleague's ear, and when the gaze of the last one was like "oh damn, all the bad things happen when it's my shift..." I became a little worried.

"I'm sorry, is everything ok?" They both gave me a glance like I was not even there anymore, and then the one named Denki decided to tell me what was happening.

"I'm really really sorry, but the room we had assigned for your booking is flooded and we have no spare rooms available..."

"Oh..."

"No, wait, one room is available, definitely not for an entire month, but... a few days are better than nothing... no?" The purple one seemed to die from the tiredness of being involved in this situation, but at least he had find a solution for something like two or three days...

"Right!! Shinsou, you're a genius! Oh and we can also give you a coupon to stay free in this three days!"
Denki said in an excited tone, and then he looked at me to see if I was as happy as him.

"Mhh it's ok, as you said it's better than nothing!" I smiled to not make them feel guilty and then I followed Shinsou to go to my room.

When I was alone in the room I called Uraraka again, to ask her where was the meeting, because she forgot to send me the location.

And a few minutes later I was on the way, after all I didn't have to unpack my stuff, because I should have left after a while.

30 minutes later

Sugar... I was lost...

I took out the phone and called Iida, he invited us here, so maybe he could give me instructions to get to the bar where we were supposed to meet.

"Ehm hey Iida... I think I'm lost, so... can you give me some instructions?"

"You don't know how to orient yourself as always..."

"But- I also use the navigator!!"

"You're a lost case... literally, anyway, tell me everything around you, so I try to understand where you are"

"There's the sea, I'm behind a little wall that overlooks a surfers' beach and... there are a lot of surfers, something like twenty, and..." I turned around to give him more details, but when I did it I ran into something, or better... someone

[I hope you like how it starts :) ]