4 - him?!

Kirishima's pov

"Ok, so... who should I host?" well, Bakubro didn't take it so badly.

I opened my mouth to answer him, but only then I realised that even me didn't know who was Iida's friend...

"Uhm..." oh damn if I told him that I didn't know who he was going to take to his home he wouldn't approve it... so... idea!

"It will be a surprise! Com'on I'll bring you to them"

He sighed, but then followed me to go to the Heroes cafe.

Deku's pov

Iida told me that a friend of his was willing to host me, so I thanked him and waited for the person who was going to take me to his house.

In the meantime I was eating my ice cream with Todoroki, and wow, those flavours were very good.

"Midoriya, you know who is All Might?"

"Mhh nop, never heard about him... who is he?" Iida was about to answer, but another voice passed over him, answering me before Iida could do it.

"WHAT?!? YOU DON'T KNOW ALL MIGHT?! HE IS THE BEST SURFER IN THE WORLD" I looked up to see the blond from earlier watching me with disbelieved eyes, as if everyone should have known who All Might was...

"Okay... a-and?" He frowned even more, and came rudely behind me, putting his phone in front of my face.

"LOOK, HE'S A DAMN GOD"

Wow! That guy was right, this surfer was... "Omg!! He's AMAZING!! I guess no one can be more skilful than him!"

"I'll be the first to surpass him" oh... I didn't noticed how close that boy was until his words were said right behind my left hear and his breath made me shiver so hard that I almost fall from my chair.

"Iida!! Bro we haven't seen each other for a while!" The redhead guy give a little punch on Iida's shoulder and his reaction was like "oh gosh, I've been touched, ON MY ARM"

And then with his usual tone answered "good morning Kirishima, actually we've seen each other something like one or two hours ago..."

"I know, I know, I'm just saying!!" He laughed scratching his neck at my friend's straightness, and I would have joined him, but I was too nervous to even move because of the blond guy who was still behind me.

"Anyway... so, Iida, my man, who's the guy that" He coughed a bit "I will be hosting?" When I heard that I was about to raise my hand and told him that he would have hosted me, but I was still to close to the the blond to move properly... fortunately Iida pointed at me.

"WAIT- YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS HOSTING? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" The blond quickly rushed towards Kirishima with clear anger in his eyes, oh god... was I the only one who noticed that he emphasised the pronouns? I guess Kirishima had done a double game, and he didn't really like it...

"I'm- I'm sorry Bakubro, it's just- I didn't completely lie, I said it would be a surprise and-" He was trying to explain but got interrupted by Iida.

"You're telling me the guy who we saw fight Midoriya's friend a couple hours ago is the one who'll be hosting him?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" As usual, he started doing robot movements with his arms, god be damned if someone understood what they mean...

And then I realised, I looked at the blond, and he did the same.

"WAIT- HIM?!" We said at the same time.