6 - Kacchan

Deku's pov

Bakugou opened the door, and stepped aside to let me go in first.

"Thanks for the hospitality..." I told him while entering the house, wow, it was all very neat.

"Come on, the guest room is upstairs" he pointed to the stairs and I followed him, who was going up carrying the luggage for me.

Hung on the wall there were a few photos, and I was curious about looking at them, but I didn't want to be too obvious, so, I ignored them thinking I could look at them later.

"So" he stopped midway through the hallway "that one down there is your room" he said while pointing at a door at the end of the hallway "This one" he said while patting a door "is my room, and that one in front of it is the bathroom" he then walked towards a lighter colored door "This is my studio, rule number one, you do not enter my studio, got it, little one?"

I nodded, why on earth would I have to enter his studio...?! Uff now I was even more curious... ahh it was better not to think about it.

"Once you've unpacked your luggage in the room come downstairs, so I'll show you the rest of the house"

"Okay... thanks" I entered my room, and... wow, it was so big and the bed seemed so soft!! I jumped on it and it was!! It also smelled like caramel I loved it!

I started to unpack everything, put all my clothes in the closet and at the end I placed my empty bag under the bed, to avoid filling up the space in the room.

Ok, now I could go downstairs like Bakugou said.

While I was going down the stairs one of the photos with an angry Bakugou as a child in his mother's arms caught my attention, and I was so distracted reading a small post scriptum written in the corner of the image, that I missed a step, losing my balance.

I closed my eyes, ready to take the fall's hit, but...

"I know that my photos are really interesting, but be careful when you're on the stairs, darling"

I open my eyes wide, feeling two arms around my waist. I look at Kacchan, who was starring at me with an almost playful face, oh gosh I was already feeling my cheeks became red...

"Uh-uhm... thanks Kacchan..."

"Hey! Where did you hear that nickname!" He left me and if I hadn't planted my feet I would have continued the fall I was about to do just before.

"Ah... I-i... on the photo there's a small post scriptum... and it says "my little Kacchan, angry as always" so... it was cute... and- I don't know... you called me Deku, so... can I call you Kacchan?"

"Tch whatever" we stayed silent for a moment "so, did you like being held by me?"

Ahh why was he talking about it?!! Did he noticed I was blushing like crazy??

"You- you haven't shown me downstairs yet..." he chuckled a little shaking his head.

"Right, so... as you can see the living room and the kitchen are here and..." he looked around to see what he missed to show me.

"Oh yeah, you wanted to do some houseworks, right?" I nodded "okay, so here's the laundry room, no sitting on the washing machine" I bowed my head a little confused.

"What do you mean? Haha I'm not going to sit on it!! Why should I?! Hahaha"

"Okay, if you say so" he looked at me with another amused face, what have I done now?!

"Anyway I have to go at the surf competition, do you wanna come?"

"Yes!!" Oh, maybe I said it with a little too much enthusiasm...