2 - A strange encounter

"What's this cutie doing here all alone?"

I looked up, an in front of me there was a tall man, with black spiky hair and tattoos that covered half of his face and a big part of his bare chest and arms.

The smirk on his lips gave me shivers and I took a few steps back feeling uncomfortable under the malicious gaze of his two blue eyes.

"Uhm... I-i was searching for my friends... we were supposed to meet at the Heroes' cafe..." He raised an eyebrow at that name, but then a stoke of genius passed through his eyes, and the smirk returned on his face.

"Oh yeah, I know that place, I can bring you there"

"Oh... thanks" in that moment I remembered that I was still in a call with Iida, so I put my phone back to my ear to tell him what had happened.

"Midoriya, you ok?"

"Yep, don't worry Iida I found someone who will show me the way there"

"Ok, see you later then" I put the phone in my pocket, and look up at the black haired guy.

"We can go!" I smiled at him thankful for his kindness.

"Yeah sure, can we just go to another place first? I have to put down my surfboard" I noticed then that he was carrying a black surfboard, decorated with blue flames, and I agreed to go to that other place first.

"So, let me get to know you a little better, won't ya?"

"Mhh my name is Izuku Midoriya, and... I'm seventeen years old... in a week it will be my birthday, so... yeah, almost eighteen" he listened in silence and then asked me.

"And why are you here? Cutie" I giggled in discomfort for the nickname... why was he calling me like that?!

"Well... my friend Iida has a house here, and he invited me and my friends to spend a month together"

"Oh, so you're staying at your friend's house..."

"Oh no no, his parents said that he could host only two friends, so... I offered myself to stay in an hotel, I didn't want my friends to spend all their money..." I thought about Uraraka, she was collecting money for her parents, and Tsuyu for her siblings, so... yeah, I didn't want them to spend what they earned with so much effort.

"What a kind soul..." the tone of his voice lowered and I scratched my neck in embarrassment.

"Haha.... You're kind too!" He chuckled a little and then he put an arm around my shoulders, and brought his lips to my hear.

"Careful now, my friends are like sharks, they're gonna eat you" he said laughing to himself.

I was a little scared... and probably he noticed that I was holding my breath, because he started to pull me a little more onto his arms, saying "just kidding, just kidding haha"

After a while a group of three people walked near us, and he, pointing at one of the three, tall and with blond hair, told me "careful around that guy" I asked why, but that blond stopped us with a loud grunt.

"What did you just say fuckface?"

"My name's Dabi, you know you punk-wannabe"

While those two were arguing and fighting each other with punches and kicks, I was left standing on the side.

I was so focused on watching, and too scared to interrupt them, that I didn't even hear my friend Iida who was calling me from behind, until he patted me on the back, getting my attention, but also causing me to have a heart attack.

"Izuku! Here you are!" Screamed Uraraka jumping to hug me.

"Now that we've found you can we go together at the bar?"

"Yeah sure! I just have to..." I looked behind me seeing Dabi and the blond guy still fighting "thank that guy for the help he gave me"

"Wait- Bakugou helped you??" Iida watched in my direction with a face like "are you serious?!"
Bakugou? Who was Bakugou? I was talking about Dabi...

"Who's Bakugou...?"

"The blond guy"

"Oh- no no no, I was talking about the black haired one"

"Dabi?" His face was even more surprised, but I didn't pay too much attention to it, I was more worried about the fight that was going on.

"Can't we... stop them?" I said with a concerned tone, they was really going at it...

"Yeah, i'd say it's a good idea" he looked around like he was searching someone, then he saw a guy with red hair, and glanced at him to tell him to make those two stop.
The redhead nodded and took the blond away like it was nothing...

"Uhm... Dabi, my friend Iida is here, so thanks for your help, but now I have to go" he wiped some blood off his nose and licked his split lip.

"Sure, honey, we'll see each other another time"