5-Same Old Story, Same Routine

Mike's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I saved Tony, he's really shy and timid. He's always apologizing for something, whether he simply spills a little water, or anything really. It's not bothering me any and I've told him numerous times. I understand, but I hope he knows I don't mind.

I decide to let Phoenix, Abby, Vic, and Jaime meet him. Vic has asked me a few times about him, and I finally think he can talk to people somewhat better.

But if that is to happen he needs to get up and get ready. Well I do too. Standing up from the couch I pop my back and hear the loud crack. Groaning a little I make my way to my bedroom where Tonys sleeps. When he sleeps he looks so peaceful. Like he doesn't have a care in the world and all his problems are gone. I know stalker-ish of me to stare at him while he's sleep. Whatever.

After I snap out of my daze I walk over to the bed and lightly shake Tony.

"Tony?" I say shaking his shoulder. Nothing.

"Tony! Wake up! We got somewhere to go!" I say louder, and shake his shoulder harder. This time his stirs a little and sits up looking at me funny.

"What?" He asks groggily.

"Well you my friend are going to meet my other friends. Might even get you a tattoo." I said. He told me wanted a tattoo after staring at mine for a few days. So I thought why not? Get him something small.

"Really?" He asks excitedly. I chuckle lightly and nod, walking over to my chest of drawers. Grabbing a clean pair of boxers, black skinny jeans, and a burnt looking shirt. I tossed them to Tony, and he caught them perfectly.

"Put those on and do whatever else. Like brush your teeth and stuff. I'll get ready too and then we'll leave." I said, while grabbing some clothes from myself. From the corner of my eye I seen him nod.

I went to the bathroom, while he got dressed in my room. Quickly I put all my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom to see Tony sitting in the middle of the bed crossed legged. He had a huge smile on his face and was squirming around slightly. I quietly laughed at him and went over to my closet grabbing an extra pair of Vans I have. I also got a pair of socks out of my chest of drawers. I like keep everything in there. I hope the shoes fit him, because they're the only ones I have besides mine.

"Try these on." I said handing a jumpy Tony the shoes and socks. He hurriedly moved and put them on. Lucky for me they fit him, so that means he has shoes now.

I left the room to grab my shoes and put them on quickly. I also got my jacket because I felt like wearing it today. When I went back into my room Tony was sitting there with the grin on his face again. I went over and sat down beside him, looking at him curiously.

"What's got you all happy?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. This is the most I've seen him smile since he's been here.

"The tattoo thing. I really want one, and you said maybe." He said. I nodded. I'll probably have Abby do it.

"Well if you want one that bad, we better get going." I said faking a sigh. He nodded and jumped up quickly. I laughed quietly while leading him out of my small house.

After I got my door locked we started on the short walk to the tattoo parlor. We stopped by McDonald's and grabbed something small to eat. I've noticed that Tony doesn't really like meat. He'll eat spaghetti and meatballs, but that's about the only kind he will eat. I don't really know why either.

Soon enough we made it to the shop. Everyone was already there getting their stations set up and such. It was ten minutes till opening time, so they have a little to do whatever.