7-Paper Thin Till You Sink in Could You be my Heroine?

Mike's P.O.V.
Rewind just a little bit.

Tony was walking around aimlessly, for some reason he looked slightly sad. I don't know why, but I know he's got a lot of crap going on. I also know that my feelings has grown for him. I know that these are actual "I like you, and maybe want to have a relationship with you" feelings. Not the other ones that I prefer not talking about.

Before my mind could tell me to stop, I was running at Tony. I tackled him and landed on top of him. He let out this cute scream, and we erupted in fits of laughter. I had finally managed to somewhat calm down, enough to just be laying on top of him and breathing heavy. Before my mind could think again I leaned down a pressed my lips against his.

Tony froze and just as I was about to pull away he kissed back. For a guy, who I'm assuming hasn't kissed anyone, he's not too bad. Just saying. I found my hands curling up in his shoulder length hair, it was so soft. Just like his wings. Tony put his hands around my back and pulled me down against him more.

Finally, I pulled away for air and what just happened landed on my like a ton of bricks. I just kissed Tony. Oh my god, he's going to hate me. He's going to leave. I just messed up really bad! I rolled off of him and sat beside him with my head in my hands. When his hand softly touched my shoulder I flinched away and Tony didn't do anything else. I felt so bad.

"Tony, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. You probably hate me now. Oh my god, I fucked up." I said not looking up.

"It's okay, I-I liked it." Tony whispered, a blush was highlighting cheeks. I being the stupid living thing I am, leaned over and kissed him again. This time he didn't even hesitate with kissing me back.

We stayed like that, kissing for a good minute. Tony pulled away panting heavily, and I was doing the same. His lips were parted slightly and his hair disheveled. I know for a fact I didn't look any better. Hell, I probably looked worse. But when Tony looked like that, he made it cute. Anyone else would've made it weird.

"We should probably get going, it's getting dark. We'll come back again." I said and started getting up. I don't want to think about this kiss thing anymore. I seen Tony nod from the corner of my eye and get up also. We made our way to the car and got going.

The ride home was filled with awkward tension. You could basically take a knife and cut it. I shouldn't have done what I done, I ruined this. I ruined this so much! Damnit!

"Mike, you didn't ruin anything. I liked it, calm down, please?" Tony asked, breaking me from my thoughts. How the hell did he know what I was thinking?

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked.

"I can tell." He said and shrugged.

"Okay." I said and Tony never replied. But that's okay, because we was really close to home. I guess you call my house Tony's home now, I'm not letting him leave.

We clambered out of the car headed inside, Tony went to the bedroom, and I went to the couch. I am so tired, I didn't even notice until now.

After kicking my shoes off I laid down clicked the TV on, watching something. Not that I really care all that much.

I was almost asleep until Tony-I'm guessing it's him- went into the kitchen and started digging around. I was slightly pissed off, but not too bad. So instead I just got up and went to see what he was doing.

He was crouched down in front of the fridge eating what looks like carrots. That is literally the first thing besides spaghetti, I've seen him eat here. Not counting when we go out, because he eats something there. But here? Spaghetti.