Chapter 3 - Telling

Hey, I'm writing about Tian and Phupha telling people about them getting engaged. I want to try making it fluffy. I hope you're liking the story so far! 

----------------------------------------------------

Tian's POV 

I was lying in Phupha's broad arms, in our warm bed after a rather adventurous  night...

I looked up at Phupha's face, covered by a strip of light coming from outside. I smiled as I watched his relaxed face. He opened his eyes tiredly, looking down to me and faintly smiling back. 

"Good Morning." Phupha said, rubbing his eyes. 

"Hi." I snuggle towards him as he welcomed me further into his arms. 

"Are you still sore?" He questioned. 

"Phupha!!" I slapped his bare chest while giggling. 

"Are you?" 

"...Kind of."

"So you can't go another round?" He slipped in cheekily.

"Phupha!" I slapped him again, a little harder this time, trying to get out of bed but realizing I'm not wearing anything. I quickly lay back down and cover myself with the blanket. I look at Phupha who's looking back at me. 

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"What? Nothing, just moving my position.. Thats all." 

" Are you shy, Tian?" He grinned. 

"Absolutely not!" I reply, having been exposed. 

"Can I see one more time then?" His grin largened, and by the feel of things, so did something else...

I suppose I could go one more round before getting up... 

------- 

After taking all the effort left in my legs to get to the chair, I want to call Tul and tell him my exciting news. 

"Hey Tian, how are you?" Tul greeted calmly. 

"Aow good good, how are you doing?" I ask. 

"Yeah good. Studies getting hard though. I've got a load of exams coming up in a few weeks. I wanna come visit you as a celebration after I finish them though, I haven't seen you in a while and I must admit I miss you. " 

"Aww you miss me? Well I never.. Haha, I miss you too." I said.

"You sound kinda nervous, is everything ok Tian?" He asked. I understood how Phupha must have felt yesterday. 

"Oh yeah I'm fine! Actually, I'm more than fine, I have some exciting news to tell you." I felt gittery as I thought about how I would tell him. 

"Oh go on." He said. 

" Phupha took me out on a date to the mountains yesterday, but I was worried because he looked timid and nervous. Umm... We went onto the mountains and he seemed less uncomfortable, so we sat on the rocks. He asked me to stand up, which I thought was weird but I brushed it off until I saw him get down on one knee..." 

I heard Tul gasp with an exasperated tone of happiness. I thought he would be happy. 

" He said some really sweet things and then asked me to marry him. I had started tearing up so I put my hand out and let him put the ring on." I finished. 

"Aaaaaah I'm so happy for you!! Oh my god I can't wait for you two to get married!!" He squealed out. I know Tul had a problem with Phupha when he outed me about Torfun's death some years ago, but I think he's managed to move past that and see that even if he was wrong, I am happy with him, and he loves me.