Chapter 7 - Parent's day off

Hey, I'm back. I'm kinda running out of ideas but I'll try my best to make it entertaining. I don't really want anything to go wrong with the couple now, as they've been through so much in the series and I want this to be calm and fun I guess. But if you'd like a twist then let me know, I'll try and think if something. (I'd like it to end happily though!) 

Enjoy the chapter! 

--------------------

Tian was walking through the village to get some fresh air. 

"Oh hi Tian!" Ayi was running towards Tian, Ayi's parents trailing behind him.  

"Hi Ayi." Tian tried to supress a yawn, as Ayi's parents caught up. 

"Hi Tian!" The parents both greeted him happily but Ayi's mother changed her expression quickly. 

"Is everything okay? You look very tired. Are you feeling unwell?" Ayi's mother asked. 

"Don't worry about me, a little tired, maybe, but I'm really okay. Thanks for your concern though." Ayi's mother still didn't look satisfied with the answer. She didn't want to push Tian with questions as she could see he was more than 'a little tired'. 

"Would Wat be free to play with Ayi? The two got along very well last time and Ayi wants to see him again."

"He's at home with Phupha at the moment. It's Phupha's day off and Wat's taking a nap. Which time suits best for you guys?" 

"Whenever today! We're free all day so you guys can just bring him round when he wakes up. You guys should have a day off parent duty. Have some fun today. Okay? And lots of rest of course!" 

-----

Tian was on his way home to get Wat. He saw Wat playing with some toys while Phupha watched him. 

"Hi guys." 

"Hi." They both said. 

"Wat, do you wanna go play with Ayi today?" Tian asked.

"Yeah!" Wat sounded excited. 

"Alright then, I'll take you now." Wat jumped up excitedly and came towards Tian.

"Wait what?" Phupha asked in confusion of how sudden they where going, but Tian just looked back at him and winked.

They where on their way and arrived to Ayi's quickly. Tian talked to the parents for a while before being excused to go home and rest. 

---------

"I'm back!" 

"Hi." Phupha smiled as Tian walked through the door. 

"We have a 'parent's day off' today. What do you wanna do?" Tian looked excited despite also looking tired. 

"Tian, you need to rest. It's not good for your heart." 

"You're a bummer." Tian frowned. 

"I'm not, I'm just concerned about your health." 

"If I have a nap for... an hour, will you do something with me after?"

"An hour is not long enough. If you don't make it longer then I'm not making you a deal." 

"Fine! An hour and a half." 

Phupha knew he wouldn't get his way, so he left it at that. 

"Okay. I'll wake you up. "

"Thank you." Tian walked over to him and sniff-kissed his cheek, then walked towards the bedroom.