Chapter 6 - Sarawat

Hiiiiiii 

I'm still at my dad's and I've just finished all my studying for the summer hehehehe. I'm making a start to this new chapter. I hope you like it! 

--------------------

It was about a week since Sarawat started staying with Chief and Tian. Tian had been telling him things about the villagers, and he was eager to meet them. Tian didn't want to show him too many at a time, so he chose a few that he and Phupha are closest to. 

"Sarawat, it's time to wake up now, naa." 

"Mh." 

"Do you want a few minutes?" Which Sarawat nodded to. 

"You're never that nice to me." Phupha was at the door frame, watching the scene.

"I don't wanna be." Tian replied, both Sarawat and him giggling. 

"Oh I see you two are ganging up on me, are you?" Phupha laughed, coming to both and lightly tickling them. All of them where laughing until Tian couldn't take it and surrendered. 

"I made breakfast." Phupha said. 

"Is it edible?" Sarawat was also giggling along with Tian. 

"I will tickle you again!" 

"Noooo!" Tian squealed. 

------------------

The three of them where eating their edible breakfasts. 

"I have to work for a couple of hours. I'll be back around 3." Phupha said. 

"That's like 3 days!!" Sarawat squealed, Both men laughing. 

"It is... 6 hours. But I agree, it seems like 3 days!" Tian joked. 

"Hours?" Sarawat asked. 

"Mm. There are 60 minutes in an hour. And 24 hours makes up a whole day." Phupha explained. 

"Woah." Sarawat moved his brows around in confusion, thinking about what they said. 

"Sarawat, Do you want to go meet some of the villagers today?" Tian asked. 

"Yeah!!" Sarawat jumped around in his high chair, giggling. 

"I'll take you when you finish breakfast." 

-----------------

Tian walked out of his house, strolling around the village, holding Wat's hand. 

"Where are we going first?" Wat asked. 

"We are headed to the Village Chief, his name is Khama, and his son is called Longtae, one of my best friends." 

"Oooh." 

Khama was doing some gardening at the front of his house, and noticed the two walking towards him. 

"Ah, hi Tian!" Khama smiled at the two. 

"Oh, who's this sweet boy here?" He added. 

"This is Sarawat, my son."

"Hi." Wat waved, hiding behind Tian from shyness.

"Don't be shy! I wont bite!" Khama laughed. Sarawat came out from hiding and smiled at the man. 

"Come in for a cup of tea? My wife just made biscuits, would you like some, Sarawat?" 

"Yes please, na." Sarawat smiled again.