Chapter 10 - Love

Hey, how are you guys doing? This might be the final chapter of what I know I want to write, but I think I'll keep updating even after this haha.. 

Enjoy the chapter!! 

----------------------------------------

"Wat.. Wat! Wake up!" Called one of his friends. They had stayed over at Wat's to do some studying and then drank afterwards. It was a Friday after all, but that still meant he had school.

"Ugggh I know. Give me a second." Wat rolled over to his side and groaned again. 

"You don't have a minute, you've got 20 minutes to get to class at most." 

"How aren't you hungover?" Called another friend from behind.

"Because I'm not a lightweight like you lot. Hurry up it's your fault if I'm late!"

"Then I'll be here all day!" Wat teased, only getting slapped by the back of his head.

They managed to get to campus, let's just say on time, and got to their first class. 

Wat trudged his way to his table and saw a little pink post-it note on it. It read: 

Thanks for the drinks. I hope you liked yours. Wanna meet up for drinks after school? I know a nice café. Let me know after class.    :)

Wat smiled at the note and kept it in his pocket. He tried to keep himself concentrated for the lesson with Tine on his mind and a hangover from last night. It's only physics. 

----------

"Hey! Wat!" Tine called as Wat was leaving the classroom. 

"Can you go for drinks after classes are over?" 

"Oh hey! I got your note on my desk. I can't go straight after school cause I've got band practise, but if you wanna watch and we can go after? Or I could just pick you up after practise?" 

"I'll watch. I like music, and I've never seen you play before." 

Classes went by as slow as they usually do, and Wat was walking to practise. He used a different guitar to his own today, mainly cause a more modern one was needed for what they were playing. 

Wat looked up every now and again at the little crowd gathered at their performances. But he would only ever look at Tine. 

Band practise was over, and Wat was talking to one of his friends who glanced over at Tine quickly and back at Wat. 

"I see your boyfriend came to watch you." He said. 

"What?" Wat asked. 

"Tine of course! Who else would it be?" 

"What are you on about?" 

"You told us all last night! You where drunk to be fair, so I'll tell you what happened." 

Wat was in enough confusion as it is, but he might as well know what happened. 

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT:

Wat had drank a lot already and was pretty much on the edge of confessing to who his crush is to his entire friend group. 

Wat stood on a chair in front of his equally as drunk friends. 

"Guys!! I found the love of my life! His names Tine and I wanna be with him." 

Wat got down from the chair and passed out, and within 10 minutes so did the rest of them. All but one, Aroon, who was of course the one telling the flashback as he doesn't get easily drunk.