Chapter 12

Warning: Sexual Content
___________________________________
Chloe woke up with her arm around Sarah's waist. The girl supposed they had been spooning all night. This was something Chloe could get used to. It calmed her to feel her girlfriend's chest rising and falling slowly. The girls had survived last night's events and Chloe couldn't have felt more relieved. Especially since they finally found the gold. Chloe decided to let Sarah sleep longer, she could lay like this all day if she could. Unfortunately Sarah yawned and turned to face Chloe. "Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" Chloe asked with a smile.

"Good morning babe, I slept great and you?"

"Amazing, especially since I had you right by my side."

Sarah grinned and pressed her forehead against Chloe's. Chloe pecked Sarah on the lips and then stretched. "We need to get ready for lunch, it's already eleven."

Sarah groaned and walked over to her room to get ready. The duo needed to make the most of today, tomorrow they would be pawning off the gold and devising a plan to get the rest of the gold. Chloe searched through her clothes and found a cute pair of jean shorts. She decided to match it with a cute green crop top. It was brand new which meantWard must've bought it for her. Chloe walked over to her closet and saw a pair of green checkered Vans on the floor, also brand new. The girl shrugged and cleaned herself up in the bathroom then changed into the new clothes. They fit perfectly which was strange, he never asked her what size she wore. Chloe walked downstairs and found Ward sitting in the living room with a newspaper. "I see you've found some of the new clothes, I asked Sarah a few things, that's why I knew your favorite color and the sizing of your clothes," Ward explained. "Thought you might need some new outfits."

"Thank you Mr. Cameron, it means a lot really," Chloe replied with a smile. "Sarah and I are going out for lunch if that's okay?"

"Absolutely, where at?"

"Waterman's I think, I've never been," Chloe answered.

"It's good, definitely worth it, have fun." Chloe nodded and waited for Sarah by the steps. The girl usually took a long time to get ready. Sarah came down the steps in a rainbow colored crop top with matching shorts. Her hair was straightened and fell down past her shoulders. Chloe took a moment to take in her beauty.

"You look amazing."

"So do you," Sarah said with a blush rising on her cheeks. "See you later Ward!"

Sarah led Chloe outside and to her car. Before driving off Sarah grabbed Chloe's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Today is going to be the best, but that's because I get to spend it with you," Sarah stated.

"I feel the same way," Chloe replied. Sarah drove them over to the Waterman's restaurant. For Chloe it almost felt wrong going in a restaurant as nice as this one. Surely the place would be full of kooks and she was indeed a Pogue. Sarah pulled the car into a parking spot and the girls walked inside the restaurant together. "Table for two please," Sarah said when they got up to the counter.

The waitress grabbed two menus and smiled at them. "Right this way."

They were led to a table for two, something Chloe had never experienced with someone before. The girl went over the menu, of course the food items were expensive but she would be able to pay it off this time. Ward gave her a hundred dollars for fixing his ridable lawn mower. It didn't seem like much work but it did take the girl a couple hours to figure it out. Maybe he was just being kind to her and John B or maybe he was trying to win them over. Chloe shook her head at that thought. It couldn't be true. "What looks good?" Sarah asked before taking a long sip of her iced tea.