Come on, Demon Boy

Prompt: Y/n is Jonathan's friend who can for some reason see Sock as well. (Y/n) then picks up a liking to picking on and teasing the poor demon. Sock always claims that he doesn't like it, but does he actually?

Requested/Suggested?: Yes by 00TheGreatGeek00

Tw: none (that I can think of)

(Y/n) = Your name

(H/c) = hair color

(N/n) = Nickname

Author's snip: I actually had fun writing this one so I hope you all like it

● ● ●

Jonathan, Sock, and (Y/n) walked their way home. Well, Jon and (Y/n) were walking home, Sock was just following Jonathan.

"Come on, demon boy! Scratch me! I dare you." (Y/n) taunted the red-haired demon that pestered their friend, Jonathan, causing the said blonde teen to crack a little smile. "Shut up (Y/n)! I'm not gonna do that. Stop bugging me about it already." Sock pleaded. Unfortunately for the young demon, they had no plan on stopping. "Aw come on, Sock. What? You don't wanna do it? Or you can't do it?" (Y/n) teased, putting an emphasis on the word can't.

"Stop it!" Sock whined as he curled up into a semi-ball as he continued floating behind Jonathan and covered his face with the flaps of his hat.

(Y/n) let out a slight cackle as they got what they wanted, which was teasing and taunting Sock till he covered his face and curled up into a ball. It was fun for them. Watching and hearing him whine from the teasing and insisting that he would harm (Y/n) but 'didn't want to', which both Jonathan and (Y/n) knew as a lie.

Sock uncurled from his ball and told Jonathan to make his friend stop bullying and teasing him, which just lead to Jon saying that Sock was getting a taste of his own medicine.

"How can they even see me. Meph told me that only you can see me." Sock asked Jonathan as if the boy somehow knew the answer. Jon shrugged, while (Y/n) decided to go back in with picking on Sock. "Maybe the old scratch still wanted to give you a little bit of hell, just so you don't enjoy yourself too much." the (h/c) haired teen said, nudging Sock.

Sock just pouted and swatted (Y/n) away.

"Yeah just like that, pretty boy! You just gotta scratch me!" (Y/n) exclaimed at the fact that Sock practically gave them prompts to tease him more.

Sock blushed a visible pink at the sound of the nickname 'pretty boy'. See, Sock weirdly had a crush on (Y/n) even though ever since they met, (Y/n) has teased them relentlessly and never gave him a break. But Sock also didn't want them to stop either. He liked the way the taunting made his face all red to the point that he had to hide it in his hat, along with the way that it oddly gave him butterflies in his stomach that might as well flood out of the spooky hole he had.

"He's blushing! Oh my god, Jon, look at him! His face is all pink!" (Y/n) laughed, being delighted by this new achievement.

Sock just crinkled his face in embarrassment, which then caused his blush to go from pink to a light red. Once Sock realized that he was turning red again he covered his face with his hands.

"Aw! Look little demon's covering his face again!" cooed (Y/n) to drill in Sock's embarrassment even more. "Come on, Sock, don't cover your face! It's cute when you blush." they said trying to pry Sock's hands from his face.

This went on for a few minutes till Jonathan came to a stop and turned around.

"Alright, you guys that's enough of your little playdate. This is where me and (N/n) part ways." Jonathan announced to the two of them. Sock then yanked himself out of (Y/n)'s grip and went in the direction towards Jonathan's house.

Jonathan said a quick goodbye to their friend and then shouted towards the skirt-wearing demon.

"Say bye to (Y/n), Sock!"

"You suck, (Y/n)!" the demon barked back weakly.

"Bye-bye, Sock." (Y/n) waved innocently before walking in the direction of their own house.

As Jonathan and Sock got farther and farther from (Y/n), Jon gave Sock a look with a smirk.

"I know you like them." Jonathan said poking the demon next to him.

Sock just huffed and blushed a light pink again knowing that he had no way to deny that he was right.